Hi, although I see you're not a fan of romance, I thought I'd give it a shot and ask for your review. I tried to keep it from becoming cheesy as much as possible. I am looking for a review on the first bit of a novel. Would really appreciate your feedback! On The Way To Eternity
Hey, here via your request on discord. I started this novel recently, but also recently became very very busy. The upside of this is that if you (like one of the other reviewers, who I really trust) also think this is getting off to a rocky start, it may well make sense for me to just start it again later when I have less going on.
This story isn't that important to me but if you need something to review... Inter-dimensional Hide and Seek It's a short story aimed at kids, about some kids who are not at all phased by the existence of a portal to another dimension.
I bought acactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert. -Demetri Martin
fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain — VyperShadow