I would like the harshest review you can possibly serve for this messy little work of fiction I am thinking of submitting to a contest. Attack it in whatever ways you feel are justified- fire at will! I await whatever bombshells you can throw at me with anticipation.
Hey guys, sorry all the post I haven't got to will be gotten, maybe not big post because I am very busy and I am trying my best, thanks though and sorry if your offended.
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
Hey everyone, I really hate to do this but i simply cannot find enough time in my day to accept the short novels and chapters. I honestly hate undermining the amount of your work by not even reading the work. There is honestly just so much effort that I cannot do justice. You guys should remember that I am a devolving writer myself and my review for them may NOT be a very informed one due to the fact I never wrote one myself.
I am better at poetry. I can take them apart for you and my impressions are so much better than other prompts and so I have decided to stick with poetry and very poetic prompts.
Please remember: I will do poetic prompts (& short stories that are relatively short.)
Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated — Messenger