Snow White's First Night 18+

by MorningDew

In bed, she lays, her pale legs sprawled open across the white sheets. He stands over her silently, holding the axe tightly in both hands. Her mouth curves in delight as he swings the heavy weapon in an animalistic yet protective manner.

“It’s certainly larger than your own weapon, I must say.”

“I wouldn’t insult the axe-wielding maniac if I were in your position. He might get the idea that you wanted to be punished.”

She suffocates an eager laugh. “Punish me then.”

He eyes the axe more closely and then turns his gaze towards her.

“Do it,” she lets out a moan, clawing at his waist as she pulls him closer. ”Do it!

He forces the handle of the axe into her mouth, but the silencing proves unsuccessful. Through the gaps in her throttled mouth, she groans in such deep satisfaction, licking the hard wood. Her body burns up on the bed, collecting sweat that soils her new sheets.

“Don’t waste your time on an imitation, my dear Snow White.”

Seeing her eyes flicker in anticipation, he unzips his trousers and whips out his own weapon. He crawls over her and presses her willing body hard against the bed under him. The Huntsman grins. Snow White arches her chest upwards as if to present her modest offerings.

“They are indeed the fairest of them all.”

“Fair is not the description I was...”

Her sentence trails off as he caresses her breasts with his lips. But his lustful craving overwhelms him and the Huntsman becomes the beast he so eagerly hunts, taking her completely into his mouth and suckling like an infant pig... harder and harder and harder...

He moves to stab her with his weapon but she can last no longer. She shudders violently and releases a scream of completion, her mind spiralling into the hedonistic thoughts she had previously shunned as a princess. The sight causes the Huntsman to relieve himself, spewing his precious name all over her chest and claiming her body like the game that he hunts.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 am
ImHero wrote a review...

First of all, I was reading the reviews before me so I wouldn't repeat anything over and I feel like I need to say the following. Write whatever you want to write and don't let anyone discourage you. I know worse and that may be considered a bad thing. Hey, you have something to say and people have a high emotional response, so you are actually doing your job as a writer. I simply don't believe you are 13, because 13 year olds don't have the attention-spand to write this. If so you need to update your profile and you should also add a disclaimer on the top of your writing so that little kids won't mistakenly read it. I do hate disclaimers, but you know its for a good purpose.

Anyways,

I believe that the ending is sudden and it could do with more description and simply more too it. This defiantly needs more details details details, simply because it is so fake and everyone knows it. If you were to picture this you would add imagery and tell about specific things in the room and what they look like. It's impossible to get an idea of where and when and what if you don't tell us. This is your imagination not ours. I will review more thoroughly if you make a scene and rework the imagery and all that into it.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Rydia wrote a review...

1. In your first paragraph, you move from the she to the he too quickly and catch the reader off guard. Describe her more first. How does she lay, what colour is her hair, is she wearing anything? These are the details that will tease your reader and draw them in. Give your reader some intimacy with the dear Snow White before you bring the huntsman in.

2.

Her mouth curves in delight as he swings the heavy weapon in an animalistic yet protective manner.
You need to work a bit on your phrasing because this is trying to be so much at once that it ends up undermining itself. First you tell us it's animalistic which is exciting, but then you say 'protective' and that takes all the fun away and contradicts itself. Decide which one you're going to use and you can imply that he's not actually brutal/ harmful in what he does next, but don't try to tell us everything in one action.

3. Okay so we have an axe and some very obvious joking. Try to be a bit more original? Maybe if you simplified to, 'It's bigger than yours' the character would seem more genuine? At the moment she's a bit 2D.

4.
He stands over her silently, holding the axe tightly in both hands.
Careful with your sentence structure! I'd suggest nixing the 'tightly'.

5. Give us an idea of how the huntsman feels about her word play. Does it make him smile falter for a moment because he's insecure or does he laugh it off straight away? You need more description and characterisation to make this scene about more than just sex. Because at the moment that's all it is.

6. Girls generally aren't that turned on by wooden shafts. I think my main criticism of this piece is that you need to make Snow more than a sex tool. She's your main character and she has to have a personality if we're to believe this corrupted version of her. What's her story? How did she get to be like this, how does she differ to the original Snow? Was she always secretly less sweet than it might appear or is this a recent change in her?

7.
This is a pretty decent line of dialogue. It's the first that has felt 'real' so far so keep this in mind if you decide to re-work the piece.

8.
Seeing her eyes flicker in anticipation, he unzips his trousers and whips out his own weapon.
Really? This doesn't work. You don't grab your penis and pull it out of there. You can drop your trousers and reveal it quickly but the way you've phrased this feels very immature. It sounds like you're describing a teenager who's whipped it out to piss on some public property. I feel like you haven't decided what you want the tone of the piece to be because you idly mix the comical and the serious and it doesn't work. Have you tried reading Angela Carter? She takes fairytales and turns them dark as well and you may be able to pick up a few tips on how to describe and build the atmosphere so much that it feels real and grimy and risque.

9.
This line's pretty good, it made me smile. Maybe try to do more of this? Extend the story to give us some context and bring other parts of the fairytale into the piece, like the poisoned apple or the evil queen and her orders to tear out Snow White's heart. You need to turn this into more than a small scene, make it an actual story with a beginning, middle and end. That would be far more interesting and help in your character building.

I'm not sure what you're aiming for with this piece but maybe once you decide that you can go somewhere with it. This in its current state is awkward to review as it's impossible to connect with the characters and even in smut fiction, the reader is presented with characters they can understand and slip inside of.

This feels too much like it's pulled out of nowhere and isn't very engaging. I think you've got a good sense of how to describe the sexual acts, but there needs to be more than that. Is this in the evil queen's bed chamber? Is this after of before Snow White has slept with the seven dwarves ;) Like I said before, read some Angela Carter and see how she creates short stories that borrow from the fairytales but are able to survive apart from them as well. You need to make this something with its own merits and purpose. Good luck!

Heather xxx

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Kadie says...

Hmm, seems to me that your whole profile is a bit of a joke. If it's not I apologise but for some reason i have a hard time believing that a thirteen year old wrote this...

The writing doesn't bother me personally I've read erotic fiction before, this is pretty tame. However I'm not going to review cos like I said, this was probably just a joke, posted for attention. This is a 'young' writers site, and while there are ratings for stories, it's still a little inappropriate to be posting erotica.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 pm
invisiblei wrote a review...

yikes. if a like- 20 year old wrote this i wouldnt be quite so disturbed but still disturbed. it is well written but im thirteen and i dont really think i could write this... saying that- i think that it is very well written yet i think if i had the amount of talent with words that you do i wouldnt have written something like this...Just a quick question- what inspired you to write this? actually dont answer that. i dont want to know.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 am
dasiamari wrote a review...

Um...wow...your thirteen? Maybe you should write stuff a little more...well...age appropriate? But since you didn't, your story is pretty well written, with good grammar and enough detail. But its only a scene, a sex scene, so you've really given nothing to review. And considering this is YOUNG writers society maybe there is another site that would take these scenes because I doubt you'll get many reviews from this, but you but the right age on it so it's your choice.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 am
fairyreader wrote a review...

Are you REALLY only 13?! Well... dang. I'm only 15 and I dont think I would be ever able to turn a somewhat inncoent princess into a girl pleading for sex like you've written Snow White. There is excellent detail and grammer. I cant point out anything wrong with the story. But for your sake, maybe write stuff that is more suitable for your age and then in a couple of years come back to stuff like this. It's just a little concerning for a 13 yr old but all in all; I appluad you :) x

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:53 pm
Lumi wrote a review...

Yo, Dew.

I’ll be honest: smut fic doesn’t often appear on YWS, mostly because of the titular nature of the site: Young Writers Society. But it’s your choice; you’ve rated it appropriately, and you may not get many reviews for this. Despite that, I’ll throw you a bone and give you a quick review.

Let’s dive right into this and see if we can balance out some weird flavors.

The huge, major, game-losing problem with this piece is that there is absolutely no context to build upon for character connections on an emotional, mental, or even physical level. All we have here is a sex scene, and in the literary world, that amounts to smut. But that’s fine if smut is what you were aiming for. You hit the nail on the proverbial head. The issue with that is that author’s intentions do not matter. So you’ve given a sex scene up for review. Now that we’ve established that it is initially flawed to the greater audience, we can improve the actual content.

Your initial introduction of the phallic symbol (the axe) is pretty classic—it serves well to give character to the male persona in that “this weapon compensates for what I lack” way. So bingo: you have some character in the Huntsman. I can’t say the same for Snow White, though, because you’ve used her as another Tool of Pleasure character—something that will get you metaphorically slapped in some circles.

So point of business one: give Snow White some personality. Never rely on the possibility that the reader has read/watched/researched prior installments in the fandom you’re writing fiction for. It’s another reason snapshot scenes like this don’t work.

You have some witty banter scattered here and there; however, they’re pretty sour phrases at the end of the day. If it’s your first time writing this sort of dialogue, then it’s decent, but if you’ve done this before—shape up. Innuendos in a smut piece are redundant dead weight. I did crack a smile at the twist on “fairest of them all” you used, but that’s about all you got out of me.

The ending loses any sense of connectivity to the original characters you may have had, and renders it into something the reader will probably skim over.

Finally, for God’s sake, nix “precious liquids”.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 am
IrishFire18 says...

Wow. Just.... Uhm... Wow.
It was well written... but to write about something so personal and vulgar... and in such detail.... It stuns me. Really, it does. I would expect this from... well, not someone who claims to be thirteen. I applaud your well written work, however, I would suggest writing something... A little less grown-up. I'm almost at a loss for words here. Just... wow. Really. I'm not sure if I should even really review this or not.

-Fire

MorningDew says...

Thanks! I didn't know what vulgar meant until today so thanks for teaching me! I looked it up and it's not a compliment but hehehehe
Why wouldn't you review it? Thanks for saying it is well written, I tried to use grammar this time

IrishFire18 says...

I won't review this, MorningDew, because it's highly inappropriate, vulgar, and cheap. I also think it's a great big joke on your part to be thirteen and writing things like this.

You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Tuckster