YWS Most Awards 2015!

38 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender non-binary
Points 4939
Reviews 621
Most Likely to be a Janitor: @veeren it's a trade for life

YWS Clown: @Hattable

YWS Spy (or the Most Silent Member): @ShadowVyper I feel is always there, watching, waiting.

Most Spirited: @StellaThomas

Most Chatty: @Pamplemousse

Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island: @Blaspherica

Most Likely to Get Killed by an Angry Mob of Writers: @AriaAdams -- I just read more about SiG on your website thing because tbh I didn't know like, anything about it, AND BOY, IF IT DOESN'T COME OUT I PERSONALLY WILL PICK UP A PITCHFORK!!

Most Likely to be Elected President: @Prokaryote -- I feel like it's something he'd do for fun.

Most Likely to Invent a Time Machine: @freakforchrist

Most Likely to be Hit by a Bus: @GuyFieri

Most Likely to be Published: @ScarlettFire (because she IS published! :o )

Most Likely Rita Skeeter (or Most Omnipresent Journalist): @megsug

Most Likely to be the Gossip Girl: @kimiko

Most Gullible: @lostthought

Most Blamed: @Rydia

Most Like a Pink Flamingo: @Snoink

Most Likely to be the Next Bill Gates: @Master_Yoda

Most Likely to be the Next J.K. Rowling: @Pomp (adour)

Most Likely to Take Over the World: @carbonCore

Most Like a Monkey: @TimmyJake

Most Likely to be Santa in Disguise: @TommySneak

Most Hungry: @Blues

Most Likely to Already Have a Different Username From What You Want to Tag Them With: @LouCypher or @Judas or @Caesar will always win this in my book, statistically.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
@fortis

Spoiler
Image

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15691
Reviews 382
goddamnit, Strange! Someone nominates me for something... >_>
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
Okay I'm leaving half of these blank because I have no idea :p

Most Likely to be a Janitor:

YWS Clown: @Stranger

YWS Spy (or the Most Silent Member):

Most Spirited: @Deanie

Most Chatty: @Arkhaion

Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island:

Most Likely to Get Killed by an Angry Mob of Writers:

Most Likely to be Elected President: @Nate

Most Likely to Invent a Time Machine: @steampowered

Most Likely to be Hit by a Bus:

Most Likely to be Published: @Wolfie36

Most Likely Rita Skeeter (or Most Omnipresent Journalist): @BlueAfrica

Most Likely to be the Gossip Girl: @gossipgirlxoxo

Most Gullible:

Most Blamed: @freakforchrist

Most Like a Pink Flamingo: @Noelle

Most Likely to be the Next Bill Gates:

Most Likely to be the Next J.K. Rowling:

Most Likely to Take Over the World: @Iggy

Most Like a Monkey: @Nate

Most Likely to be Santa in Disguise: @BigBrother

Most Hungry:

Most Likely to Already Have a Different Username From What You Want to Tag Them With: @Blaspherica
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 53
Reviews 33
Blues wrote:
Most Like a Pink Flamingo: @elcuidador


Out of everything you could've tagged me for, you chose this. -.-
Previous Username: Toe




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 240
Reviews 73
Most Likely to be a Janitor: @Gringoamericano

YWS Clown: @Hattable

YWS Spy (or the Most Silent Member):@Auxiira

Most Spirited:@SpiritWolfe

Most Chatty:@TheSilverFox

Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island:@GraceKB

Most Likely to Get Killed by an Angry Mob of Writers:@CandyWizard

Most Likely to be Elected President:@Nate

Most Likely to Invent a Time Machine:@SquillsBot

Most Likely to be Hit by a Bus:@Atsmai

Most Likely to be Published:@Jericho

Most Likely Rita Skeeter (or Most Omnipresent Journalist):ummmm...

Most Likely to be the Gossip Girl:ummmm....

Most Gullible:@MergSword

Most Blamed:@Rydia

Most Like a Pink Flamingo:@Stranger

Most Likely to be the Next Bill Gates: I don't even know anymore...

Most Likely to be the Next J.K. Rowling:@AdrianMoon

Most Likely to Take Over the World: @Nate

Most Like a Monkey:@GLaDOS

Most Likely to be Santa in Disguise:ummmmmm...totally not meh

Most Hungry:@Pomp

Most Likely to Already Have a Different Username From What You Want to Tag Them With: @Blaspherica

I suck at lists like these...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
BUMP. Get your votes in now or miss out!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3000
Reviews 10



By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19