z

Young Writers Society

A Very YWS Circle Story

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:24 pm
Tuesday says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that would destroy elephants and cheetahs. Yet Order failed, resulting in mass destruction and spontaneous hugging incitements.

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm
Hattable says...

In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He felt sure that giraffes could break wind tunnels and cause explosions that would destroy elephants and cheetahs. Yet Order failed, resulting in mass destruction and spontaneous hugging incitements.

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:00 pm
Steggy says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:17 pm
Lefty says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:35 pm
niteowl says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 am
Wolfi says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:39 pm
Steggy says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:42 pm
Nate says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos

93 Reviews

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:04 pm
Lefty says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took

84/250
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:15 pm
Charm says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:24 pm
SkyeWalker says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control of
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:26 pm
Evander says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control of all
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control of all potatoes
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

93 Reviews

Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:29 pm
Lefty says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control of all potatoes in

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:30 pm
Carlito says...

However, not only did Order know that the day wouldn't arrive on time, he also feared that chickens would overrun all his problems. Chaos took control of all potatoes in the
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix