Philocalist Photographs

12 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
1000043394.jpg
1000043394.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 253 times
Hi! With all the amazing updates it's easier to upload photos so here we go again!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
1000045073.jpg
1000045073.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 253 times
1000045096.jpg
1000045096.jpg (242.12 KiB) Viewed 253 times




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
1000009169.jpg
1000009169.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 225 times
1000010380.jpg
1000010380.jpg (98.77 KiB) Viewed 225 times
1000010331.jpg
1000010331.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 225 times




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
1000046259.jpg
1000046259.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 175 times
1000046258.jpg
1000046258.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 175 times
1000046379.jpg
1000046379.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 175 times
1000046380.jpg
1000046380.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 175 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Awww, is that your cat in the post before this one? Looks so old!! <3333 Your pictures are all gorgeous, especially the sunflowers!!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
@EllieMae she's around 10 but when i to that she was 7 or 8. She is kinda a grandma




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Dang, these are so beautiful!! And the images are so sharp!!
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
@Tikaya ty :)

@Kaia thaaanks. I do light editing on my phone but it's crazy that we can even photograph like this with the phone in our pocket




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
these are a bunch of old pictures I took that I still love.
The ferris wheel was literally just a photo i took to show my roommate my new camera. I didn't even do shot composition or try to get the lighting tidy, I literally just held up my phone and snapped a pic.... and it's STILL one of my favorites

1000007731.jpg
1000007731.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 110 times
1000007473.jpg
1000007473.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 110 times
1000007325.jpg
1000007325.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 110 times
1000047120.jpg
1000047120.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 110 times


the old wifey is the first photo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
What do you use to take these pics? These are incredible!
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
@Kaia most of them were my phones up until two years ago when I got a camera. I haven't used it for most of what I've posted. here. but I can start giving specs for what I shoot on :) Most are Samsung Note 10 or Galaxy 24. My camera is a Sony



Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White