Liza was gorgeous, not just your average beauty. I mean world stopping gorgeous. So perfect that some one could go bline staring at her absolout perfectness.
I flopped down on the living room couch, turning on Disney channel.
*thats all I can think of now. But there are tons of begenings that make me want to scream.
“My name is Anaytharakhaiayain Smith, and I am The Chosen One.”
or:
“My name is Anaytharakhaiayain Smith, and I am The Chosen One, and so I will do great and great things, but I don’t know if I will be able to - well, I don’t know why exactly, as I’m charming, willing to sacrifice everything for my friends (and they for me, and yes, I have tons of friends, all the right people - there’s this warrior and this wizard and - and, well, I don’t remember, but they don’t really matter - I do), and - ah, and I’m prophesied, so nothing can really go awry, and I know that someone will tell me how to foil the Bad Guy’s plan’s in the last minute - no, I mean, I’ll figure that out myself, as I’m highly intelligent, also; but, I know that humbleness is a virtue, so I’m not boasting or anything.”
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers