I felt like dressing up the other day!! ^_^ Spoiler
You'll have to scroll the attachment down to the bottom to see my awesome shoes!!
DSCN0461.JPG (74.4 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
This picture was originally taken to show just how pink my room gets because of my curtains. When the lighting outside gets right, everything is tinted cotton candy. Hurrah.
PHOTO_20140326_141919.jpg (127.8 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes. I am the audience that witnesses history. - Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob
Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise. — Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)