-
Re: Gary's daughter: story of an american mudblood girl
Wow i forgot about this. I never finish anything. I supppose i better continue... Tomorrow. *yawn yeag my friend says she owns all the spoof books on harry potter. Also ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Alot of the books I read
Did you read the sequel? I did not.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Bard's Story
I want to read the rest. By the way i will now call you Young t. It has potental fot a simply facinating story.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Requim for lost life
Wow exelent.
Dec 28, 2005 -
Re: Endings (for Snoink!)
death. ends. pian. very melodramatic. i enjoyed it noethe less.
Dec 28, 2005 -
Re: Exit, Stage Left.
I liked it but did not really understand. They don't want the girl to be happy? But the boy can be?
Dec 28, 2005 -
Re: Animal Farm
I like puppies.
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
Is it a cuweenkydink, he shares the southpark lastname? :?
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: ma second favorate christmas song
I don't know. :|
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 12/19" Twas the Night Before C-
very festive
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Infinite Moment
"Superb" yep, and very deep. :shock:
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Hehehe. Good!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
The book Thud! just came out! I am soooooo reading it and getting it for christmas.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
He did a book signing in my nieberhood so I got ma' copy signed! :D
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
*slowly aproaches thegirlwhofateevidentlystoppedloveing with a stake and shoves it into her heart "DIE!" :twisted:
Dec 23, 2005
