User avatar

zelithon

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    Yep! That's my little bro. He is a pair of jeans! Cause he comes from a family of jeans :wink: He has a massive vocabulary for a 7 year old. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Acasia

    Woop you are a good friend. I really liked itr although I did not completly understand it. Also it did not mention blue frogs. :( What will we ever do ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vigilante

    Holy moly! :o You reallly know your military! God, you must never read anything else. It wuold be nice if you cuold continue but what you wrote pretty much summs ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I Hate You Mum

    Yeah, why did the mum kill the dog? I did think that tiolet part was kinda crude too. Otherwise I liked it and hope you continue! :P :P :D :D ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Assassin story!

    :shock: If you don't continue i'll, i'll uh... Assasinate you! I only wish she was not so dumb. Creepy lieing guy. I hope she kills him. :twisted: I wuold say ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Murder is Blue

    Woop! I liked it! :) *Zelithon LOVED :D it but does not want to come off too strong.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: ''Stop it... please...''

    "When he got out of the hospital, he went to school twice, but his father drove him, the next day he was gone. No one knew where he went. No ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I have dreams

    :o -that says it all! :D

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wake me when September ends

    I lke the title. 8)

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Here i am

    Whats the tune? :?: .

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    That what if i told you the devil was a girl bit was great! It sounds more like someone besides Terry Prachett now. Terry Prachett is really just a Douglas ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    I liked it! You could really feel her resentment. The part about the brother was the best in my opinion. But truthfully the main character sounds like a wimp and ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Deathly Christmas Parody

    "Bury Great-Great-Great Aunt Carol," Waited a bit long to bury her ay? "One died of cancer in his ***" That is my favorite line and because it isI feel really ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    The book, the title, suspence, and I like the way you said "the children armed" and described how they rumaged through stores. I like the description of the girl too. ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Animal Farm

    I read it pretty recently. I really enjoyed it, and I did not like Boxer or the pigs. It made me cry, but I forgot which part. I saw the ...

    Dec 2, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy