-
Re: Stories of the Wind
I love this poem, it i so sweet and incredibly true - why wont people see what we have done to the earth? i thought it flowed perfectly, like a ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: I cant answer.
Im really offended that you said "dont read if you have depression" yea the poem was good but that is so insulting, my mother had serios depression and you saying ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: One Escape
I loved it! very emotional, very sad, i love the last part where you say her pale eyes droop the word scarlot is also good, instead of just saying blood ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Houdini
Aww this was so sweet! i have a guines pig and you described the little furry things wonderfully :D i love the lingering smells bit lol, and nibbled pages - ...
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: The Jane Effect
I loved it! I couldn't stop reading, normally it takes so much determination to finish reading something on YWS but i was immediately hooked, ive never really read any austin ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Destinies Entwined ch.1. The story of Neil
Wow! i cant wait to see what happens... i think you needed to add some commas though cus if i tried to read it out load i would probably pass ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: childhood.
I liked it, it so reminded me of when i was ten and did all those things :D playing outside until it was dark was a good one! im still ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: To cry.
Beautiful, it was so tender and sweet, and i felt the pain of the person who was writing the letter. it was also such a shock with the thing with ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Just friends
wow, i really liked it! It was short, sweet and simple, just how i like them :D but i think if you sent this to a girl in an email ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
The worst book i have probably ever read was The Fire Within. I almost cried. It was so bad. I saw it in the book shop and was like "awesome ...
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Twilight
Wow loved it! i am such a big fan of the Twilight books, and this goes perfectly with it. Im always slightly wary of reviewing lyrics as i cant hear ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: New Year's Eve
OMG that was amazing! It was so intense, i was breathless! i really thout "Yes, there gonna get together!" but then that gunshot and boom, woa it was so good. ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Gateway to That Place
I liked it, i think i liked it more than your other poem but i wasnt too sure about the first paragraph... the brackets just didnt seem to fit, and ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Creation
First three lines here. the first line is good, though the word "bright" sort of gives the impression of daylight, not night. but it also describes the stars and moon ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Soul
OMG that was so beautiful... so heartbreakingly romantic lol. i loved it, it was so confusing i so want to know what is going to happen next, and why there ...
Sep 25, 2008
