User avatar

x-tears-x

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken.

    I really liked it. It was nice all the way through - really touching. I like the description and you can really relate with the character :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Living

    It was good...can't think of any improvements. It was lovely to read and well written

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed #2

    really sweet and touching. nice poem - flowed well

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret.

    I agree it could have been shorter...but nice all the same

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)

    Hey i changed it.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)

    hey cool thanks. ill keep that in mind.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Letter

    Well written.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight

    interesting and eerie. i like it. you can imagine everything.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Be Free

    I dont completely get it but a nice read all the same. :D

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bloody Apple

    LOVE IT. You wrote all that about an...APPLE. wow. i loved it. it was weird - completely bonkers - but that, i think, is a good thing. Great description and ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Changes

    Yeah - I do agree with the jumping around.But i did like it and i can sort of relate with it.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    I agree with the above - though apart from some reperats it was very good

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Little Brother.

    Oh...yeah. Thank!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wildfire

    Intersesting. Really nice. How do you write like that?! i enjoyed it.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life's Failure

    different. nice to read. love it.

    Apr 14, 2008


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy