User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    Wow, this was a very intruiging poem. I liked the rhyming. I agree that it was very powerful. Short and to the point. This is just a poem that I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Tear's For You.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! This was an emotional piece. I loved the words you used and how you placed them. I feel this tickle in my stomach Ticklish, yet soar ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Long Way Back

    Ooh, I love this. I would totally sing this! Have you put it to music yet? Chorus: Because it's a long way back from "loving you," And it's a lonely ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Downright Weird

    Wow-o-wow.! Your writings are amazing! I went to go read your first and second installment and couldn't stop saying wow. These are so descriptive! There were no mistakes from what ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's Like This...

    Very vivid and emotional. Loved this! That’s when the tears start. Setting my cheeks a fire because I’m so embarrassed. They're streaming down my pale cheeks, onto my lips, my ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Heart's Tale

    This was an okay poem....You need a little bit more emotion and descriptions in this poem. It doesn't really catch a person's eye. Make it more interesting. I like the ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lament of a War Widow

    Wow, very nice poem. It was so moving. I loved it! The wind is so cold out by the river; the air has turned an indifferent grey. Clouds shed soft ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A lack of opportunities in electronic journalism for teens.

    Wow...I didn't know that there weren't that many options for us young writers. I'm glad that we have to help us improve our writing and get constructive critism. This is ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How Can Anyone Love a Jerk? (Part 2)(Revised)

    Much better chapter! Yay, you're now explaining the title of the story!!! The first day of our 'relationship' was perfect. Absolutely, incredibly, 100% Please spell this out. It makes it ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone Forever

    Good job for your second poem! They are gone forever, Ripped from my life with one tear. Sleeping in heaven without a care. Tear and care don't rhyme. Try a ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Think You Know Me

    Very nice poem, indeed. Love the rhyming and rythm. I, too, love shoter poems, and this was fabulous. You placed all the commas in the right places. I applaud you ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Exodus

    Very dramatic poem! I loved the way you wrote a picture. This was very descriptive and detailed. Terror rolled towards us I agree with elephantwalrus that there is no towards. ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    My critique isn't going to help very much either. I loved this! Your rhyming rocks! This is such a short and sweet poem. This poem was very entertaining and captured ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How Can Anyone Love A Jerk? (Part one)

    Well, first of all let me say, it was okay. I just think this is a typical teen romance. This first chapter didn't really capture my attention. Try some other ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Aha, great chapter! I love the Star Wars movies! I feel like a total nerd when I talk about the movies too... :oops: After all, approaching him that day was ...

    Jun 12, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor