User avatar

willachilles

Willa's Profile

  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: "I am a LITTLE BOY"

    Ah, I get it. Hey, Will here, for a short review of your poem. You know, I really see where you're coming from with this. I really liked the way ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The who

    #thatendingdoh Hey, Will here, for a review of your short story. I wanted to give you a fair chance and give you a better, more in-depth review of your work. ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue: Waxie *NOT YET EDITED*

    Merry Christmas! A few months early, I know... Hey, Will here, for a review of your work. I saw this work in the 'shorts' section and decided to check it ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Comic Sans

    Yeah! SCREW YOU COMIC SANS. Hey, Will here, to relate to your hatred of this font. I hate it when people use comic sans. Calibri is another one I hate. ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ruthless Killer | Unedited

    The title fits very well to this story. Hey, Will here, for a review of your short. You know what makes a good short? I've said this many times before ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 2/5

    I'm back. And guess what? This chapter was even better than the last. Hey, Will here, for a review of your story. You know, I find it odd that you ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: The Boneyard

    Wow, this was an epic piece. Hey, Will here, for a review of your work. WOW. No, not wow. WOW. Seriously! I was so engrossed in the book itself, that ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Introspection\\ Wandering Thoughts

    Short and effective - what I look for in a short. Hey, Will here, for a review of your article. Now, firstly, I'm going to refer to this piece as ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 1/5

    R/N: This review is filled with nitpicks. Woah. That was awesome. Hey, Will here, for a review of your 'dreamy' story! - puns: not for Will So, I really liked ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Elite Defender #1

    ERMAGERD. Hey, Will here for a review of- ERMAGERD HALP. MY BRAIN IS FREAKING OUT. I love it. I love it so much. This chapter is so 'my thing' y'know? ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: [Insert Dramatic Title Here]- Chapter One

    Hey, Will here for a review of your very interesting story. I really liked this story. It was interesting as it reflected real life, and also because it isn't just ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the dream of the end

    #deep Hey, Will here for a review of your work! Well, you're new here, Destoni, so I'm going to cut you some slack. But still, this wasn't a good quality ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Realistic Re: Child not bride

    Wow. Perfect. Hey, Will here, for a short review. This was one of the deepest and saddest things I've ever read in my life. Coming from an Indian background, I ...

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Mission 1:Trouble lover

    WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Epic. Love it. Hehe. Get it? 'Love' it? Hey, Will here, for a review of this epic sounding chapter. From when I first read it, I knew I would ...

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: Oh my maggi!!

    Ah, Maggi noodles. The work of art. Hey, Will here, for a review. *mouth waters* Anyways, back to the review. I personally loved your work. I see how you've put ...

    Aug 20, 2015


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern