User avatar

wildflowers

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Harmony is a dream

    Heyy Alex, I'm visiting Young Writers Society after a while, and I'm thrilled to see you're being so active still now :) I read this poem during my civics lesson ...

    Aug 27
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: the mourning routine of a grieving person

    This is such a sad and lovely piece of work! I could relate to the narrator, you, right from the beginning. You create that sense of familiarity very well, for ...

    Jan 29
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: My Sun

    Heyy Alex, I read this beautiful poem aloud to myself, and it felt like a gift. It's so long, but it never loses its richness for a single moment, surely ...

    Aug 18, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Evelyn (haven't decided a title yet)

    heyy MirOl, First of all, warmly welcome to YWS!! It's great that u felt this mysterious urge to write a story: it's something also I can relate to 😊. And ...

    Jun 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Young Butcher

    Heya :) There's something about your short stories that really stands out! This specific story was pretty disturbing(take that as a compliment), and how in the world did you come ...

    Jun 7, 2025
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Point in Time

    Heyy there! Warmly welcome to YWS :-)! I tried picking my favorite line from your piece of literature. Unfortunately, all of the lines were so good, I had to select ...

    Jun 5, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Snake

    WOW!! This story may as well belong in a collection of short story classics! I like the continuous flow of the story, from getting thrown suddenly into it, to the ...

    May 5, 2025
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Crossing the Rubicon

    Woah, this story actually took me back in time!! I like your elaborative vocabulary which suits the context and also the rhyming words

    May 5, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: A Recipe For Murder

    Haha XD! Now I think YWS should also have a devoted genre named 'Recipes'! Seriously, it's rather clever and funny that you wrote this thing in the form of a ...

    May 4, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: S.O.S.

    One of the best poems I've read in a long long time! You tell a deep story and convey a strong message using only two stanzas! You balance the story ...

    May 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: A glowing path to home

    Wow!! I got embraced in your story from the beginning to the very end :) The start was brutal, and I felt sorry for the characters. But then the story ...

    May 3, 2025


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus