User avatar

watchmeburn

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Genetics

    Hi Abigail_W, I didn't mind your poem and surprisingly I understood it. It is very short though and as a result of this it lacks a few things like depth, ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Tears I Couldn't Shed

    Hi kingolions, I thought this great! Its very deep and powerful which makes a good poem. "You asked me why I was closed inside, but it was because I'd opened ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fire

    Hey Kingolions, I really enjoyed this poem. I agree with redleaf, the concept and content is great! The only thing you might need to work on is the sequence so ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tell All

    Hi Snoink, I really love this poem. Although I don’t think it is your best work I still like it. It is very catchy, in fact in reminds me of ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    Hi BlackDahlia, normally I hate poems on love of 3 reasons 1) They are dramatically over emotional 2) They are way too long and get boring 3) They lack purpose ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Clock

    Hi Flower Child, I really loved this poem. It is fantastic, creative and dark all at the same time. I love the idea of the clock. It is very imaginative! ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Alchemyst

    Hi Redleaf, I loved our review/ summary. It is gripping and makes people curious about the book while not giving too much away! I myself have read the 'The Alchemyst' ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Teacher

    Hello CaptainRandom, I really enjoyed your poem. I think it speaks a lot of truth and I can tell you feel strongly about hating this teacher of yours. I myself ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being a Teenager

    Hi Solvalery! HAHAHAHAHAHA, your poem has so much truth, its FUNNY! I think every person who is or has been a teenager can relate to this because everything you say ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Night Sky

    Hi R.O.C, I thought your poem was, interesting and descriptive. It was good, I can say that but I was expecting better. Like your other poems it did not tell ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Every Day and Night

    Hi Kingolions, I liked your poem simply for its simplicity! Like my short poemish thing I wrote, it is short, sharp, repetitive and gets to the point. I like the ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Crying Flower

    Hi, R.O.C, I really really loved this poem. It is very creative how you have compared your self to the flower. An excellent personification! What I liked is the darkness ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cup

    Hi ilyaeelz, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. Wow, your poem is quite weird but.... I LOVE IT. It just ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost

    Hi Fantasydotcom, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. I really liked your poem. It makes me think of everything that ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling

    Hi Truth, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. Firstly I strongly disagree with the others who have reviewed your poem!! ...

    Sep 20, 2010


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content