User avatar

vixeyt

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Indecision

    Not as clear as it could be.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What Is And Was

    Thank you for that. Oh Passion! Never fear. For pasta is here.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Indecision

    It isn't that bad. I just can't recognize any clear story or anything for that matter. It's held together okay though and it flows smooth enough.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart ache

    Oh now that. THAT was beautiful. Absolutly gorgeous. Wonderfully written and the feeling behind it. There's proper recognizable feeling behind it! So sad and sorrowful. Yet so (yes I am ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Beast

    There's not really much I can say about this except for I have no real idea exactly where that was going. Idea wise, all I got was a predator. Not ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Runaway

    That was absolutly superb! Utter brilliance and genius. Congratulations! It sounded so pretty yet there was a touch of sadness shall I say, about it. All round, a beautiful piece.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    I liked how you gave a description of her feelings and not just of what was happening. I believe the words 'short but sweet' would apply here. Are you intending ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: In Memoriam

    Sorry about it being depressing for you. You mentioned what they say at someone's funeral. The 'Dearly Beloved...' is actually used at weddings. My using it, therefore, is a bit ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sucrose

    Thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated. I didn't base this on the twilight books. I have never even seen any of them in bookshops or libraries, let ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sisters

    It's a load of rubbish isn't it? My first attempt at seeing what happens when I force myself to write. The results were worse than usual. Thank you for leaving ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Try This On For Size

    That was very well written and thought provoking. I liked the repitition of 'try this on for size'. Really brings the message home. It sounded rather bitter and angry, or ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Those blue eyes

    That was so sweet it made me smile. It may only have been a few lines but it was still really good, lots of feeling in it.

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Held Time in my Hand

    It was a very interesting poem. Not the sort of poem I would normally read and like so congratulations!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dorson's Girl

    “OK YOUSE TWO! BREAK UP THE LOVE AND ROMANCE! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT WHEN YOU WERE ALIWE!” A midget walked over to Amelia and the man she was with, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dorson's Girl

    “I’m getting worried about her Charles. She isn’t home from school yet. I rang Amanda’s and asked if she was there. Those two are inseparable and her mother said that ...

    Apr 28, 2007


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass