User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Shadowed Mirror

    Hello, herb! Thank you so much for reviewing! And I did have a feeling I shouldn’t have rhymed—I should’ve followed it lmao ToT Thank you so much for the advice, ...

    Jul 24
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Shadowed Mirror

    OMGGG HAIII Welcome back!! I missed you so much! It is a bit of a hard time, but it honestly depends on the day.

    Jul 23
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Shadowed Mirror

    Thank you so much for reading!! I’m so glad you enjoyed!

    Jul 23
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Wildflower's Cry

    Hello! It’s so nice to hear from you, Alex! It’s such an honor to have you review my poem, really. You’re an amazing poet and I admire you. What inspired ...

    Jul 20
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Wildflower's Cry

    HII!! Thank u so much for reviewing!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!

    Jul 19
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Wildflower's Cry

    Hii, Tikaya! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review, they always bring a smile to my face! Yes, boat and base sounds a ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry

    AYYY THANK YOU SO MUCHH!

    Jul 15
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Mono no Aware

    HELLO HELLO! Thank you so much for reviewing my song, Tikaya! I really appreciated hearing all of your opinions and what you think it means! And yes, it does feel ...

    Jul 9
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: desuetude

    thank you so much for taking the time to read and reviewB!! really appreciate it!! those lines indicate SH indirectly and the struggles hidden beneath

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: desuetude

    AHH DWWW THANK YOU SO NUCHH FOR UNDERSTANDING LOVE YOUUU

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Mono no Aware

    Hello there! I really appreciate your review and taking the time to read my work! Thank you SO much! It%u2019s true I did have a harder time coming up with ...

    Jun 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue

    THANK YOUU FOR THE FEEDBACK! this novel is soo bad it%u2019s really fast paced and i didn%u2019t really plan it properly, it%u2019s more like practice hahaha but i appreciate it!! ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue

    THANK YOUU FOR THE FEEDBACK! this novel is soo bad it%u2019s really fast paced and i didn%u2019t really plan it properly, it%u2019s more like practice hahaha but i appreciate it!! ...

    Jun 27
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Mono no Aware

    AHHH im so glad!! Rlly happy u enjoyed it!!

    Jun 23
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Mono no Aware

    AHH HAVING YOU COMMENT ON MY SONG REALLY IS SUCH A HONORRR FOR YOU TO READ IT THANK YOUUU

    Jun 19


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein