-
Re: Inevitable Suffering
Hi! It’s CATS here with a review! I found the title of this really captivating, so here I am again. Here we go! Ooo, I love the syllable pattern in ...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Inevitable Suffering
Hi! It’s CATS here with a review! I found the title of this really captivating, so here I am again. Here we go! Ooo, I love the syllable pattern in ...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thanks %uD83D%uDE4F
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thank you!!!!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
I will keep your suggestions for the next time I take another shot at it!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thank you so much for a review! I didn't expect one so thanks so much, I rlly appreciate it! I think this is mostly about me and my emotions, maybe ...
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: AIO for wanting to break up with my boyfriend because he wont clean up?
Glad to review! Keep writing, my friend!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: AIO for wanting to break up with my boyfriend because he wont clean up?
I think it's so unique...great work you've got here!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: I don't understand.
Heheheh
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: I don't understand.
Lol =D I%u2019m not so good at poetry...but U are!!!!!!!! Keep writing poems, u have lots of potential!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
Haha!!! %uD83E%uDD23 To be honest, a blank piece of crumbled paper can be called art nowadays Thank you!!!!!!! Ur works are so cool as well!!! Have a great day!
Aug 29, 2025 -
Re: The car didn't stop (a true story)
;)
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: AIO for wanting to break up with my boyfriend because he wont clean up?
Original and unique! Love it, Cupid!
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]
Haha XD
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]
HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUHAPPYBIRTHDAYDEARREBELHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUUU!
Aug 28, 2025
