User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    OMG Thanks so much Alex! I really loved the suggestions; I will fix it and you can come back and read it once I'm done lol I really loved your ...

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    Thanks so much for your review, Winny! I really appreciate all the tips, especially since I am still trying to find a good poetry format for myself lol THANK UUU

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sweeteners

    No prob! Loved it

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 3

    No problem!!! I%u2019m a person with a lot of questions so don%u2019t mind them if it happens to leak into the review lol Love it so far!!!

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    If you want to hear more about the romance and relationships between Dylan and Raven, I suggest reading my novel ToD: Threads Of Destiny

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Daydreams

    Thank you! I so relate to you. I daydream everywhere; on car rides, on bed, at recess, in the hallway, in MATH. Thanks for the review and I'm so glad ...

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 2

    Oh like the future!! SO COOLLLL

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 1

    OH ok so sorry I got it wrong lolll Thanks for the explanation!!!

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    Omg thank you!!! If you like that maybe read my others loll But THANKS SO MUCHHN

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    Thank you!! Experimenting with something different :)

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: You were there

    No prob!!! Luv it

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    OMG thanks so much!! I loved hearing that you liked it! I will write more soon...thanks so much I really appreciate it!!!!!

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    OMG THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLLIMENTS!!!!! ***smashed follow*** Also I love your user. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I'm still trying and ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A poem I wrote for my Lolo <3

    No prob!!!

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Ok!!! Thanks uuuu

    Sep 11, 2025


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne