User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Child In Me - Collection of Poems

    Hi! It's CATS387 leaving a review! This poem's title brought back memories, so I want to see what it is about! Let's start! The beginning is very good. It tells ...

    Aug 4, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Under the Haze of the Sun

    Hi! It's CATS387 leaving a review on this! The title caught my attention, and the description of it too! Let's start reading, shall we? The first paragraph introduces us into ...

    Aug 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Six

    Hello again! It's CATS387 back with a review! This book made me wonder, what is it about? So, let's dive right in! The first and second paragraphs describe how her ...

    Aug 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: an AI cannot look into a mirror

    Yes. AI, leave the writing and poems to humans, thank you very much! No matter how hard AI tries to beat us, the one thing they cannot do is beat ...

    Aug 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Spiritual Re: Kingdoms: Pt 1

    Lol, I read part two but not part one! It's CATS387 again, this time leaving a review for part one! Let's get straight into it, shall we? The first part ...

    Aug 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Satire, Technology Re: Robo, I and Chess

    Robots carry out orders and have no emotions. I love this poem. It looks like you spent a huge amount of time and effort into it. Robo is a robot, ...

    Aug 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Marilyn Hart-The trouble of Carlos

    Wow, the ending shocked me! It is really good. Carlo's love is dangerous and obsessive. Love and violence, mixed together. Never thought I would see that somewhere! I love how ...

    Aug 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: the conquering of my death

    This poem is beautiful, and gives me hope. No matter what religion you are (I'm Christian) this poem will touch you with a feeling of faith and love. Like visions, ...

    Aug 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Technology Re: Your Feedback Has Been Recorded!

    It is so good! POV: AI and robots these days lol. In a way, it was kind of funny, like the last paragraph, it describes how they answer to a ...

    Aug 1, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: CAPS LOCK

    Short and sweet. Love it! Honestly, it is so relatable. I love the format and how you wrote it, very good! As AlexWrites said, hits me as goofy and creative. ...

    Aug 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Kingdoms: Pt 2

    It is so creative and original! I love the ending. Is the ending final? Or are you going to make a sequel or something? Anyways, it is so...how do I ...

    Jul 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Blood-Bound (Chapter 3)

    It is very descriptive and good! The last paragraph makes me want to keep reading! The fact that you made this up is amazing! I used to try to "make" ...

    Jul 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Technology, General Re: NERVOUS MACHINE

    I love the onomatopoeia in this poem, like the start (click click tap scroll) I love the descriptive language and the personification, like "sometimes your pencil snaps in anger" is ...

    Jul 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: ceiling fan

    Wow you spent a lot of time on the 'round' part! It is very good, and describes everything very clearly. The only part is that I found it difficult to ...

    Jul 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: To Paxaria: part 8.1

    It is so good! It looks like you spent a lot of time and effort on this part. I am very excited to see what happens next! It hooked me ...

    Jul 29, 2025


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor