User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: From Afar.

    Hello! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's dive into this hooking poem! The title makes me think of a secret ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A School Crush Paradox..

    Heyyyy! Catsz here to drop by and leave a review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's get into this maybe romantic poem! Hey, all school crushes start somewhere xD It's ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Mercy of the Mask

    Heyyyy~my friend! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's jump into the world of your poem! I'm not going to be ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Midnight Unveiling

    Heyyyyy! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's dive into your gorgeous poem, my friend! Title: It gives off such an ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: recovery

    Heyyy! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's dive into this hooking poem! (also bear with me I tend to misunderstand ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » General, General Re: keep on running in the dark

    Heyyyyy! It's catsz here to leave a quick review for the Berry Cool Crew! Let's dive into it, looks very interesting! Title: The title carries heavy meaning, so I'll try ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Just because you fit in doesn't mean you belong

    Heyyy friend! Catsz here to drop by and leave a review! Let’s dive into it! The title hooks me in like a grapple. Oh, how everyone’s dream is to fit ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: the cross on the cliff side in the rain

    Heyyy! Catsz here to drop by and leave a review for review day! This looks like a very interesting poem, let’s dive into it! The title states a place, and ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Alas that this may be the final night verse

    Hello! This might be a relatively short review compared to the last one ToT It’s catsz here to drop a review for review day! Let’s dive into it! The title ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fire

    Hello! Catsz here to leave a quick review before I wrap up today, maybe gaining a few points for the Berry Cool Crew! This looks like a very interesting poem! ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Immersion

    Hello! It's me here to leave a review! I haven't done one in sooo long but since I'm unoccupied rn, here I am! Let's dive innnn To start off, the ...

    Apr 3
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Fieldeyes

    hello! catsz here to leave a review (its been so long since ive done one so I hope it goes well ToT) let's dive into it! Beside the road, in ...

    Mar 20
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Surrender

    Hello there! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for review day! I apologize, this is going to be a short review because I'm tired and I'm ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Rage Against the Tide

    Hello there! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for review day! let's dive straight into it! Rage, rage, rage against the Tide -- Raise, raise, raise ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Oh No, Apocalypse!

    Hello there! It's catsz here to drop by and leave a review for review day! Let's dive straight into it! Hah, how our world feels so much like an apocalypse ...

    Feb 14


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red