User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Poetry » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: This is my design

    Hi 4revgreen! That was an awesome song. I loved the rhythm, the music, the tone, and both of your voices so much! I'd like to give you and your friend ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Secret Circle: Bite of the Fangs

    Hi cherryblossoms (can I write it like that??). I'll be popping in to leave a review on your work - hope you find the advise useful! so i'm gonna start ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Jilly (3)

    Hi Liberty! I'm here again to review your work! (i hope you aren't internally groaning ;) ) I'm gonna start with the nitpicks firts: I got up and went to ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 2: Heist

    Hi Mira (can I call you Mira?)! I'm hiraeth, here for a review. (I haven't actually read the other part, just popping in for some time!) So i'll just start ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 10.1

    Hey Zoom! I've completed my exile, and am here to review again :D That’s why I notice immediately he isn’t in my arms. I mean, awww . Henrik's such a ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: ​[DELETED]

    Hi liberty!I didn't really read your previous chapters, just coming in here to give it a boost out of the green room; so it's probable that I'll get a few ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Tangled Web

    Hi Aliceinhorrorland! I'm here to leave you a review on your work. Nothing of what I say is meant to offend; it's just tiny nitpicks and a reader's opinion :) ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: PEHLI AASHQUI KA GUM

    Hi nistha! Hiraeth here. Again, it's cool you're doing your thing and continuing with the hindi thing. Though I must admit, even though I'm a Hindi speaker, some of the ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: i'll stay with you

    Hi soundofmind! This was so lovely! I got 'chasing cars' vibes off this (probably because I was listening to it while reading this), it goes pretty good with the music. ...

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 7.1

    Hi Zoom! I'm back for a review! Must say, your writing just gets better and better. And tense problems is a long forgotten story. I've begun to admire Henry a ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 6.2

    Hi Zoom! So I couldn't review the last part of this chapter; had been a bit occupied, but I'm back to give this one a review. ---- YES! Finally, things ...

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Black Dahlia: A True Story

    Hi AmadeusW! Hiraeth here for a review. First, your writing is great; i noticed very few grammatical errors so i found the story very enjoyable to read. It was spooky, ...

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bird with no wings

    Hi ole girl! Hiraeth here to give a short review. So, I love the theme of this poem; it connects very well to young adults (and by that, I mean ...

    Jan 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 4

    Hi Zoom! This is another great chapter; great job. So, the critique I'm gonna give here is really just very minor details and nitpicks that I think could've made the ...

    Jan 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Bright

    Hi bellarke! I'm hiraeth, here to review this awesome poem! so first, the line "i used to be heartless, before you became my light." yes, i'm kind of annoying, and ...

    Jan 12, 2019


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon