User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rosabelle

    Hey there! First off why not break this piece into a few paragraphs instead of just one 'lump.' Anyway, this is short but it's not a bad thing. The plot ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I Want.

    Hi there. Wow, this is the shortest "story" I have ever read. There are a few grammatical errors none-the-less. Firstly you need to capitalize yours I's. And you spelled "Literally" ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Quickly Packaged.

    Hi there! This is a short piece, but sometimes shorter is better! Anyway, I'd like to know where you are going with this? Surely this is just the start of ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Girl, VERONIKKA

    Hi there! This story is good, but not excellent. There a few bugging issues with grammar, such as you say in one part "have" instead of "had." They are just ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One of the lucky ones

    Hey there. I like the theme of your story and it is quite sweet about the love and sacrifice of Christy. Good work there! However, I think you could add ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letter from a Simpleton

    Hey there! Okay I think this story has some great potential and has a good plot line. However, I think that this needs more description. Whilst I'm reading I never ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Follower(title likey to change)

    Hi there! I like the mystery here, good work there. However, there are a few bugging elements that I feel must be addressed. Firstly: I dare a glance in my ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drowning

    Hey there! Wow, I haven't been on YWS for such a long time! Anyway, to the story at hand. I thought you did a good job of capturing the feelings ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nightmares, Bath Towels, and Lemonade

    Hi there. And that makes three of us. The first paragraph. Very confusing indeed. I think re-think that, and make it flow better with the direction of your story. Not ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Birthday Papers

    Hi there! Tomm here to comment. Okay, this is very well written. I'm just hoping that your, "Cliffhanger." Is something BIG. And worth the wait. For the most part. I ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Delusion and confusion

    Hi there. I did like this, but I also got a bit lost in the middle there. Was it a flashback? Or was she just remembering past events? I just ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fish and His Roommate

    Hey there. This is really wacky. (But in a good way!) I love the original plot. Fantastic. But why does the fish not like the, "Horrible dystopia." I think you ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Do Not Cross

    Hi. I really liked this story. But I didn't get much for the surroundings. Where are they? Whats a "ground car." I'm sure you all get it here but for ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Simple Crush

    Hi there! Ah, the classic story of love in school. Although this was very well written. I do have one thing to say. As I was reading, I was just ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Sign Of Love

    Hi there. I agree with ASH. There are a few holes in this story but there more like pin pricks in paper, than a volcano's crater... In other words they ...

    Jan 27, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle