What I Want.

by emilym1178

This story is simple i can lay it out in just a few sentences and you will get it.

I want to be Jewish. Thats what I want. My family is Christian and unsupportive. Can you guess what happens? Yes. The second i decide to convert they dissown me. Litterally. Yes. See.

Its a sad story that i layed out in 4ish sentences. and I'm pretty sure you know how I feel. Writing fiction...all it takes is a 4ish sentence idea. Write fiction...all the time. <3

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm
stargazer9927 wrote a review...

You know there is a such thing as flash fiction. It's a story with under fifty words. This might come close to something like that, although I'm not quite sure if it actually is flash fiction because I don't know a lot about it. But we'll be doing that unit later on this month for my writing class so I'll figure it out soon.

But I really liked this. It was something different.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:21 am
emilym1178 says...

It was just me making something up to encourage people to write. Showing how simple it is. Showing how you can start with something so small and develop it so much more.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:23 am
tommyknocker wrote a review...

Hi there.

Wow, this is the shortest "story" I have ever read.

There are a few grammatical errors none-the-less.

Firstly you need to capitalize yours I's. And you spelled "Literally" with an extra "t."

So is this more of a statement than a real story? Just venting your feelings to the world?

I implore you to continue writing here on YWS!

~ T.K

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:15 am
TylynRae says...

=] Go jewishness! I like your style by the way. It's pretty rad.

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits