User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 26)

    NOOO THIS NOVEL IS ALMOST DONE :( I'm going to miss this .< this feels like an apocalypse my goodness, this is actually really scary (so nice job building up ...

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: things

    Hello, lovely Momo! c: I remember reading this poem awhile ago, and I thought I'd finally stop by with a review! ^_^ I love the message of this poem. It's ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 25)

    Thank you so much for spitting out these chapters fast c: because I'm so excited to read the next one ahhh “I think it’s been a decade since I last ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 24)

    OKAY I'm back for the next part! c: A solemn silence hung in the car as they drove to the woods on the outskirts of the village. Every time they ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 23)

    Oh dear, Stormblessed's review is scaring me. What more can possibly go wrong?? It had been a long, long time since Ezra had last killed a vampire, and he hadn’t ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chronicles of Valarian 10: The Fox's Confession

    Hello, I'm finally back for the next chapter! ^_^ The last chapter ended on a cliffhanger, so I'm excited to see what happens next! Fen. Would. Pay. Oh dear, Fen, ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Lovely Brothers

    Hey there! This has been in the green room for awhile, so I decided to check it out! c: A quick note; I have read the Outsiders before, but it's ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Winter train

    Hello there! I saw this poem awhile ago and wanted to leave a review, but I never did, so here I am now! xD I remember what struck me about ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Temporary Happiness

    Hello there, anne! You've been writing so much lovely poetry lately, and I decided to check this one out! ^^ Ooh, I like the bleak realization that the speaker comes ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 22)

    Oh dear this part doesn't sound too good :O I really hope you're not going to kill off one of the vamps omg don't do that to me please Becca ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The moon

    Hey there! ^_^ I remember loving this poem the first time I read it, so I decided to leave a review! I really love your imagery in this. I love ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Silhouette of Cornflowers

    Hey you beautiful person it in itself is a nice piece of imagery. Your rhymes make this poem flow nicely and smoothly; the poem rolls off of my tongue. I ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unnamed

    This is a gorgeous poem, Lum pretty image! Could you describe it more? What else about the dusk makes her beautiful? And what about her melodic beauty -> could you ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Rage (Chapter 21)

    Hellooooo I'm back for the next part! ^_^ okay so I accidentally read the last line of this chapter and omg what happened Blood. Becca. Becca. Blood. Oh no. Ohnononononono. ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Gotham v. Joker, 1894 (Chapter Eight, Part Two)

    HELLO I AM BACK FOR THE NEXT PART :D I've really been enjoying this series so far! “Are you okay?” Batman asks. But he’s looking at Catwoman. Of course. Why ...

    Dec 27, 2020


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper