User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: iworry

    Thanks! You really understood the poem and I'm glad that you were able to see that the "community of like-minded people" is YWS.

    Oct 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Young Once Again

    *Presses like times twenty*

    Oct 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Young Once Again

    This is awesome!!

    Oct 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Shadows in the Car

    ....

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: iworry

    Thank you so much! ^v^ Also, I noticed that you tried to include a quote. If you want your quote to look like this insert quote here , put [quote*]insert ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: iworry

    Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I love your review! Thanks!

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: iworry

    Thank you!

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Young Again in Autumn (Best Friend)

    This is a true story. The real thing was on 10/11/23, I published it right after writing it and wrote it right after living it. Fun times after school, fun ...

    Oct 11, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Shadows in the Car

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! This poem could be interpreted in many different ways, and like with most of my poems, what it's about is purely ...

    Oct 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title

    Wow, this is kinda meta. IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!!! Love this!!!

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    Amazing!!!!!!!!! I can't put enough exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Theatre, Teen Fiction Re: Thank you, 5 (Chapter One: Moving In Day)

    Yes put out the next chapter! I need to read it!! Also, thanks, if you're anything like your writing, then you're awesome too. ^v^

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lily's Pond

    Thank you! ^v^

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lily's Pond

    Thanks for your review! I like your suggestion to add more dialogue and if I decide to make this part of a longer novella/novel, I will try to do just ...

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Warehouse

    It's fine, I could have explained it a bit more. :)

    Oct 5, 2023


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon