User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Narrative Re: In Deep

    Introspection is a fluid thing like water. Look into your reflection in that water. Watch the ripples break it into pieces. There is so much to know about the things ...

    Mar 27
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: taste my silence [the way i tasted your betrayal]

    I really like the concept of someone's unwanted and unneeded apologies taking form as a sharpie scrawl on a monument to the person's hapiness :O This is so good.

    Mar 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: how lovely to be a woman - chapter 2

    I, too, crave more

    Mar 27
  • Art » Romantic, General Re: MY VIEWS ON MODERN LOVE.

    Modern love—not even just romantic love, but platonic and other kinds as well—has felt quite fake to me too lately. It's like you said, everyone fears being seen as too ...

    Mar 19
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: When Halloween is over

    Candy Necklace is a really fun name. Also, I like how you didn't only write his thoughts but showed his uncomfortable feelings by describing him hugging his arms to his ...

    Mar 19
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: LOGORRHOEA

    What a wonderful piece and wonderful use of imagery (and consonants)! The descriptive imagery in this poem is so lovely.

    Mar 19
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Fieldeyes

    How ominous... this reminds me of a time two years ago when I was visiting my grandparents. One night we all gathered in a field in the dark trying to ...

    Mar 19
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: this is all mine, this is all that I feel

    These two poems are very different, but at the same time the contrast seems to balance out. One is more negative, thinking about how all things will end someday; while ...

    Mar 19
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Scrubbing off dead skin/3 years later

    This poem is so calming to me every time I reread it. You added some beautiful imagery associated with the body, even as it is described as having things typically ...

    Mar 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: how lovely to be a woman - chapter 2

    This is so good!

    Mar 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: how lovely to be a woman - chapter 1

    sorry, my comment posted twice for some reason

    Mar 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: how lovely to be a woman - chapter 1

    This story looks super promising and I must follow it now.

    Mar 14
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the seabed and the sky

    This is really, really good. I'm going to have to save this to a Google Doc I fill with links to poems I like.

    Mar 13
  • Poetry » General, General Re: but what if my soul is good?

    Note: This review has been deleted
    whoops accidentally submitted my review as a comment

    Jan 26
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The run and go

    This is haunting and amazing and I didn't know you could write like this! I need to review this later

    Oct 27, 2025


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard