User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: If I Were a Man

    And you recently said you were done with writing! This is genuinely really good and I'm not just saying that because you're my friend. The style, the wording, the pacing... ...

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What would I be without my flaws?

    Hi Danitheella! spottedpebble here with a review :D I really enjoyed reading this poem. You have a lovely poetic voice. Each line sounds smooth and almost fluttery when read aloud. ...

    Aug 9
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Girls

    Hi NotReallyHuman! spottedpebble here with a review :D First of all, I like the conversational tone this poem takes, like it's inviting the readers to listen to you speak out ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: secondhand smoke

    Hello, pebble here with a review! What grabs my attention the most about this poem is the way you used smoking as a metaphor for an unhealthy relationship. Just like ...

    Jun 10
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 03.13.26 - saturate

    Hi! spottedpebble here using the Lucky Review Template; let's get into it! ☘ 1st Leaf: First Impressions & Initial Thoughts The first thing I notice when reading this poem is ...

    Mar 18
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: today i will write something

    Okay, wow, I love this work so much. The first time I read through it, I had to sit back for a few minutes to let everything sink in. This ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » General, General Re: but what if my soul is good?

    I’ve been meaning to review this one for a really long time, and now I’m finally doing it! Yay! initial thoughts and noticings I’ve told you before but I LOVE ...

    Jan 26
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A love that slipped

    Hello Alex, Pebble here with a review! Before I start, let me say that the first lines of this poem felt like they were calling to me. They really drew ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Life I Deserve Doesn't Exist

    Hi! This is Pebble with an autumn -themed review for spooky season! (Based on the incredible YWS S'more Method , of course) Crisp Air — initial thoughts and noticings This ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: The Loneliness of Pride

    Hi! This is Pebble with a review! There’s a lot to unpack here, as this story is full of long, detailed paragraphs listing the character’s thought process when visiting his ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Just for the Summer Chapter 5

    Pebble here with another review! I just read all the other chapters of this story and I'm loving the way you write these characters! They feel like real people, with ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: I exist

    Hi, Pebble here with a review of your poem! The brain tells you, you are not real, you feel as though you are not. I appreciate that you published such ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: hazel eyes

    It’s October again and I have hazel eyes, so I felt it was time for me to review this poem. It’s very rare that I see anything mentioning hazel eyes, ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: origami butterflies

    Hi chem! This is pebble with an autumn -themed review for spooky season! (Based on the incredible YWS S'more Method , of course) Crisp Air — initial thoughts and noticings ...

    Oct 21, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: crocheting what we could be

    Hi! Pebble here with a review! Initial Thoughts Your first line is gorgeous and really got me hooked. I love the way you describe everything, it's so soft and delightful. ...

    Jan 3, 2025


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights