User avatar

spike71294

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Last Good Bye (edited:ending)

    I wanna know is the ending understandable? Does the reader come to know that it was the ghost of her that came to say the last goodbye and I am ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Last Good Bye (edited:ending)

    Hey people I need to improve the ending. Please help me!

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kalyug

    plz post reviews!!!plz plz do.

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kalyug

    ok thanks for all your reviews I was waiting for them all day long. and yes aghast was indeed used incorrectly. so I edited it. Thnx watervyper. And about the ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The touch of a vampire

    Ok normally I dont write these type of things but One of my friends challenged me that I cant write these type of things. So I proved it she was ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The touch of a vampire

    y isnt anybody writing any comment is it so bad??I dont think so. maybe u all are it so?? Then please dont be I need to know how my poem ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loneliness

    i wrote it for my best frnd who was like my sister she is now in canada n am in india

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    hi guys never had so many replies for a poem. thnx guys and i cant decide if u all like it or not cause some of them say my poems ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ethereal Light

    well it was good and needs no editing gud job and u chose a great topic to write abt too.

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Moon

    wow that was cool very interesting like a professional peice but am not sure its science fiction more like fantasy but damn cool cant wait to read the other stories.

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss you

    well sorry abt this line And proposed you in written it shouldve been 'proposed to you in written'

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Angel

    Well it was good. but- Resonating from within the four walls, as they became her tomb. i think you suld write these lines separately. otherwise it was great.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Insanity

    It was a nice poem. And it was quite wonderful that with such a gruel barbaric,evil,sickening etc. a poem can look so beautiful. keep it up.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Test

    well It had a lot of wit and watever it was great though there was no sense of this play it was good for timepass.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Betrayer Betrayed

    "A fool they said. A fool they meant." well to be honest I made this line to build a flow, a rythm in the poem. I also dont know if ...

    Sep 4, 2008


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington