User avatar

sphealwithit

sphealwithit

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I write because...

    Sphealwithit here... This equals so true :) It was heartfelt and pretty emotional. I know the feeling of not wanting to write because you're not feeling it. Every time I ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: The Unnamed one.

    Hi Sphealwithit here... Happy reviewing days to you I liked this story, it's pretty well written. However you need to watch your POV. It goes from "I" to "He" randomly. ...

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: To My Sin

    Hi, sphealwithit here, I'm not really into religion although I am a christian. Anyway, in general terms the poem is good the stanzas are all really well laid out and ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Stand up!

    Hi sphealwithit here, good marrow This is really good. Definitly something I dont see everyday. To me it seems like this girl is just trying to make it through life ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The New Hunger

    sphealwithit here, I dont normally read vampire stories but this was generally good. I wish i was aloud to write things like this for my english mine have to be ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: I Still Miss You

    Sphealwithit here, happy friday I really like this. It's so cute and sad romantic basically really good. I like the awkwardness in which they meet and I kinda really wanna ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: “TECHNOLOGY – A ‘PRO’ at the Society”

    Sphealwithit here, good marrow Good essay you got here. I don't usually review things like this so my opinion may not be valuable. I see a few mistakes however, you ...

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: I Don't Understand Hate

    Sphealwithit here, happy reviews for people. Woah this poem is good. It adresses some serious issues and I enjoyed reading it. I take it the third stanza is about bullying. ...

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Enough

    Sphealwithit here, happy days filled with reviews. I really like this poem, the main reason being that I know that feel bro. Anyway.... I like the rhyme scheme it's really ...

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Dream Guardian

    Sphealwithit here, Good marrow I love this poem. Makes me wonder as to why I have so many nightmares though. Anyway the language and pace are basically perfect. The use ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Inhuman

    Sphealwithit here, good marrow I really like this poem. The language used is simple but effective. The poem has a real sense of wanting to belong in it. You've conveyed ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Welcome To Hell

    Sphealwitit here, good morning. The poem itself has an awesome idea behind it. I think that you've got a very vivd picture of hell here. Some may not agree but ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: The Dawn of Winter

    Sphealwithit here, just about good morning This story is so good. I love the plot. It seems abit rushed though, like one event happens too quickly after another. The descriptions ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tricks

    Sphealwithit here, good morning This is a good poem. A few grammatical errors here and there, that a simple re-read could fix. The use of 'I' gives the poem an ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Leprosy

    Sphealwithit here, happy review day. Firstly I'm just saying this from a scientific point of view I don't think mice give people leprosy. I do like the poem. It's just ...

    Sep 29, 2013


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom