User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Pathetic Piece of Writing

    You ... Have to be kidodng me XD what did I just read ?! This was great and so utterly pathetic it made me feel .... Weird ?

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Pathetic Piece of Writing

    You ... Have to be kidodng me XD what did I just read ?! This was great and so utterly pathetic it made me feel .... Weird ?

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Real Love

    Not really, but thanks :)

    Jul 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Real Love

    Thanks for the review and wins and again do rhyme it's just a little different

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: 'Til Death Do Its Part

    ;)

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: 'Til Death Do Its Part

    " Le gasp!" Thanks for the awesome story :) though I wish we had known more about the talking computer and why the world suddenly exploded ... I loved that ...

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Dead girls.

    If you wear a lampshade , people will come . I would .

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: oculus reparo

    There has never been a time when I couldn't write a review for something my dear .... I am speechless and this isn't a review . It's praise , and ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Last Poem

    Thanks that means a lot, I was refrencing a poem I wrote awhile ago in the first stanza and the bunny with shades thing is an inside joke so I ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sir Swagalot

    Thanks for the review , yeah I had to submit it on my phone so I couldn't fix those spaces >.< I did mean for it to be half funny ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Mirages

    Wow do you see that , that lovely complete row of stars

    Jun 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Last Poem

    Yes I agree and I won't stop writing , the negative parts weren't true I was sad when I wrote this but don't worry . The guy it's about is ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Last Poem

    !*

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Last Poem

    Yeah it is a pretty dark poem and I was sad when I wrote this but thankfully it's not true . Well not the negative parts .... Thanks for your ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Watermelon

    Haha thank you Eros . No to be honest I was ten and did not know how to spell watermelon . I never changed it because it was one of ...

    May 31, 2015


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time