User avatar

shiney1

shiney1

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sponge Bob

    Thank you!

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: Here I Sit and Hesitate

    I second her opinion...

    Dec 12, 2012
  • Other » Spiritual, Culture Re: [Post Deleted]

    Actually, most of the time when the Bible alludes to a leviathan, it is talking about a whale-like creature, like in Moby Dick, for example. That is the denotative meaniing ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: The facebook Clean out steps (joke) (DO NOT DO!)

    This is not even righting. It's a blog entry.

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: It's Chris, Miss

    Wow.... *Is sorry this is not a real review*

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Dang, 42 likes. Praise God! Thanks everyone :)

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Own Them Now(satan's rant)

    Saving spot.

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Son is Gay

    This is a much better expression than the other one. I do not support homosexuality, but this was interesting to read indeed. Nice work.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Fill-out form for access to Heaven.

    HAhaha!! So original. I have to say it is a bit hard to follow at times, what with all of the lines, but I love this! The Da Vinci Code ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Atlantian Children – The Light of Zakious - deleted

    Oh my, this is a lot. But I shall tackle it when I get home :D (the school computers are crap, so this is all I can type right now) ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Atlantian Children – The Light of Zakious - deleted

    Oh my, this is a lot. But I shall tackle it when I get home :D (the school computers are crap, so this is all I can type right now) ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lingering Guilt

    Simply wonderful Qara! I love the imagery. It felt a bit choppy in some areas, but overall, not bad at all.

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Perfect Girl

    Wow, this is really touching and well thought through. Very heartwarming! I cannot give a full review at the moment, but I hardly see anything. Great work!

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Rhythm of the Forest

    Thank you all for the feedback and likes!

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: It's All My Fault

    Wow...this is, sad, and touching and, just amazing...

    Sep 10, 2011


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew