User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed chapter 10

    Hey girl! You know my thoughts about this particular chapter...you ripped my heart out when I first read it! And I was absolutely dumbfounded and have lost all trust in ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 9

    Hello Honora! Lovely chapter. First of all, I'm feeling bad for Lee. I sense a lot of hostility coming from his second in command, Timothy. The last thing Lee needs ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    Hello, Sheildmaiden again. This chapter really threw me for a loop. It is so different from the previous one that I had to check the title to make sure that ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Hello, Shieldmaiden here. I was messaged by a fellow member to check out your story! I was not disappointed. This is an amazing work. I've so many things to go ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 8

    Hey Honora! Amazing chapter! The whispering of the wind gave me chills! I've so many speculations and questions. First, perhaps Elaya has a special power or control of certain elements. ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 4

    Aw, such a touching and sad ending. It really moved me. Already told you this but I have to say it again. I love how Gid teased Elaya. I really ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 3

    As always, your work is stunning. I was a little confused at the beginning with the abrupt change of POV and introduction of a new character, but after it was ...

    Apr 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 2

    Wow! This is even better than the last one! I really love your description in this one. Especially when it comes to Ellaya cleaning Gid's wound. Really precise, but not ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 1

    Holy cow! Boy, I do not know how you manage it but this chapter really had me biting my nails. A great way to get a reader hooked...start with a ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Untitled Short Story Ch. 3

    Ah ha!!! Loved the ending. Not that it was a huge surprise, yet that he just came out and said who he was pretty surprising. I wish you hadn't ended ...

    Feb 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Untitled Short Story Ch. 2

    Wowy wow wow!!! Boy I'm in love with this story already. I love your main character's sass. She's so funny and lighthearted that she's captured my heart. I really love ...

    Feb 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Chapter 3

    Impressive detail and observation during the fight. Kept me interested and that's a big deal for me. Love the technique you involved. Sounds realistic to me. I was expecting more ...

    Feb 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: ...

    Wow. This is really, really good. It really dug deep. And it made me really sad. Jeff is all alone with only a robot for company. Pixa is really well ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    Wow...just wow! This is amazing! I can't believe that someone wrote such great work like this. Honestly it is written so well it feels as if I'm reading an excerpt ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir Ch.1

    Wow, boy to I not like those guys right now!!! Sure, he said that he didn't kill her dog. But erasing puppy's memory! That's almost as awful! Poppy won't remember ...

    Dec 4, 2019


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka