User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    Like I said I would review you story and here I am! This was my favorite out of all of them. It carried so much passion and... I have nothing ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For You...

    Hey BBB! YOu want help? I got it! I didn't really like the way you "typed" it: She... ... He... ... It sounded a little weird when I read aloud. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Kiss

    WOW! *stares blankly at the screen* That was absolutely amazing, especially the ending. The only thing that threw me off was the fact that it didn't rhyme and the a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Nicely done my friend! *gives round of applause* Here are a few quotes: The last time someone died. After this sentence I think that you should have just ended it ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Smothering me

    I had a few problems with your poem: My mothers love Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight This doesn't make sense at all. If your ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Okay, let's get started! Crissiphone muttered to herself as she rode on the chariot to the Council of the Gods. She had long black hair that fell to her waist, ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    Was this edited? Because if it wasn't then that was amazing! Loved the idea, the roll of the poem and the way you used so many nice words to pull ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love and Joy

    Loved this poem! Did you actually give this poem to your mom for what ever day it was? Well here are a few quotes: Joy is like a river Surging ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sixteen

    You had quite a few problems with your poem: - None of your eyes were capitals - Your poem repeated itself wich isn't very practical and won't help your poem ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daybreak Save Me

    Good! Liked the rhyming and all the verses, the idea and the concept of the poem. I think that you should have continued after the last line. Maybe something like: ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fame and Fortune

    Loved it! I could totally imagine the whole scene and everything! Loved the rhyming and that jazz, but the inly thing that I didn't like the fact that you used ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frustrated on Tuesday

    TickledPink, you can't just give a review that only has three words: I liked it. That's not a review. Do you know what a review is? It's where you give ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First Time

    I think that you should have made it longer. I didn't really have a good ending. It just kind of stopped, you know? Maybe try something like this: His hair ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not You...Me

    Liked the poem but thought that it was a bit rough when you repeated the phrases over and over again. It got a bit annoying. I liked the way that ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Farewell

    The poem was well thought out but it is commonly used on this site... unfortunately. [quote] And so, though my heart shatters (this is what you wrote) And now what ...

    Mar 1, 2008


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain