User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sorrow

    Yes, this is very good, but very short...maybe alittle too short. The rhyme is also very good :) Basically everything said above.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Split Ends

    Thanks for that it's a good tip. When you read it normally, you tend to miss really obvious mistakes. My english teacher told me to write, then go watch tv ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Runaway

    This is very simple, but i like the simplicity of it. I couldn't really find a meaning or story in here, but i think it's a good idea/start. :) x

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: depressing

    I don't really get what this is about. I like it, in a strange way. But I can't be sure of what you are trying to say in this poem.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled...

    I really like this alot, you've described things well. But you need to put in capital letters. :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Split Ends

    I hate MS word sometimes. I spell checked it loads and it failed to pick up that question mark. [bangs head on table]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: the platypus

    The randomness of this is cool :lol: Platypi are cute The word its self makes me chuckle ^-^

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark(Prolouge)

    I really like this. I like the way you've put it in IM format and such, and it kept me reading untill the end. :)

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Split Ends

    Oh dear, i've just realised how many times i used the word started in that second/third paragraph.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grandad's Bench

    I like the italics... I also liek the bit about peeling off the new paint to get to the old paint K, my reveiw was simple :)

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The IT crowd

    xD I feel your pain, i have the same

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Ooh i like the way this story is going Lizzy :] Keep writing (Y)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Patience.

    I agree :)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hidden

    Aww another cute one.. I see you are being influenced by childhood games with this and the last poem :) Super

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Playtime

    This is cute lyok ^-^ I likes it alot

    Aug 31, 2007


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane