User avatar

roxyask

  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    thank you! I went through it and I think I got everything! thanks again!

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    It didnt happen to me anyway!! Thank you! Will do!

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    Thank you! At least its made the impact I hoped it would! Yeah I'd love you to help me edit, that would be great! And thank you for your review!!

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    thank you! ^^ I'll fix that when I get a chance! :D

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    Awe thank you so so much! ^^ youre too kind!! ^^

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    Glad you liked at! :D It was just a stream of thought I was having last night in a dreamy haze, Im not too sure how I thought of it, ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    Thanks! ^^ I'll have a look at the punstuation now and I'll fix the line now! :) Thanks for reviewing and for all your lovely comments! :)

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    Thank you, to the two of you!! :D

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Whispers of the moon

    Thanks I'll work on those things! :)

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Dance

    Thanks! I'll have a look at that! :)

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Forever Dream

    Love!

    May 30, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    sounds like a good plan! :D

    May 30, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    awe im sorry :P Im sure your mother is right! :)

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Dance

    thanks so much for reviewing! I will definetly have a look at the punctuation and fix the spelling! :) thanks again! :) --Roxy

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Happiness

    Hello! I do like the username though! :) Im sure if you practiced them you can get better :) thank you though! :) --Roxy

    May 28, 2012


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore