User avatar

roxyask

  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: Still want me too

    Awe thank you so much, that means a lot :)

    May 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You only hear the music

    Thank you! I'll look into adding more details!

    May 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You only hear the music

    Thanks! I'll try and make it clearer!

    May 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You only hear the music

    thanks! I'll look into your suggestions!

    May 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You only hear the music

    Thank you!

    May 4, 2013
  • Other » Health, Realistic Re: Can I go home?

    Thanks, I'll definitely work on that so!!

    Oct 24, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    thank you

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Other » Health, Realistic Re: Can I go home?

    Thank you so much, glad you liked it! :) thanks so much for the feedback!! :)

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Politics Re: Blood and Oil

    Thats perfect so! :) I was just a little worried! :) Ah I get now! No no don't change it so, it makes perfect sense now! I was probably just ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Health Re: A Precious Little Angel

    thank you

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Health Re: A Precious Little Angel

    thank you so much, I'm thrilled that it moved you so much!

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    awe thank you so much!! ^^

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Other » Review, Realistic Re: I can't remember

    I'll get those fixed asap!! ^^ I think its a him too, so youre grand! And thank you!! ^^ Thanks for reviewing!!

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Other » Review, Realistic Re: I can't remember

    Hey Jabber! Thank you first off! I'm kinda glad youre split over this, it means it has got you thinking!! Thanks again! --Roxy

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    awe thank you

    Jun 6, 2012


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake