-
Re: Weekly blog prompts and broken friendships
Thank you so much for the very helpful and amazing review!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 4, 2021 -
Re: Weekly blog prompts and broken friendships
Thanks!
Aug 29, 2021 -
Re: The humming, humming, humming……
Thank you!!! I%u2019m really glad you enjoyed my poem!
Aug 14, 2021 -
Re: The humming, humming, humming……
Thank you so much!!!!
Aug 14, 2021 -
Re: The humming, humming, humming……
You%u2019re so kind! Thank you so much for the sweet review!
Aug 12, 2021 -
Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character
^_^ Btw if you%u2019re looking for more Harry Potter-esque books I can definitely give some suggestions!
Aug 9, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
Wow thank you so much for this amazing, amazing, amazing review!!!!!! :0
Jul 31, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
:D Thank you so much for the kind review!!!!
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
Thanks for the review! ^_^
Jul 19, 2021 -
Re: lve letter frm a brken keybard
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 -rida
Jul 14, 2021 -
Re: somedays imaginings
Wow! I wish I could write half as good as you both!
Jun 24, 2021 -
Re: Greg and The Lake of Death
Wowwy!
Jun 20, 2021 -
Re: Flowers
When I read: “Flowers, always making me sneeze” For some reason, it made me visualise your avatar sneezing
Jun 18, 2021 - Re: Love Yourself: A Poem Jun 17, 2021
-
Re: u know that meme about the brain power getting bigger and bigger
Wow Just wow
Jun 13, 2021
