User avatar

rida

  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: .

    Wow! This is an AMAZING poem! And a mysterious one too. The imagery was wonderful! So........captivating. Only VERY few words rhymed, but that too, in a good way. But, I ...

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Starting A Blog

    This was amazing, you explained talked about something really nice. I do get the thought of wanting to be...famous sometimes. To be recognised by everyone. And I really look forward ...

    Oct 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: photosynthesis

    Wow, this is a wonderful poem! The rhyming scheme is amazing, by the way, I love your username. Anyway, you can ignore what I’m about to point out if you ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dark Memories

    Wow, the rhyming scheme is really nice, though I felt it broke a little as the second stanza began. This was a really mysterious piece of writing you wrote, but ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Textbook Reading

    Well, this was a tiny bit confusing, I didn’t get the feeling, so, like Vil wrote, you should use imagery. And, I really loved the last line, “ I say ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Devil's Song of Ismelda the Sixth (Revised)

    Wow, this is an awesome poem, you have some talent Vil! The rhyming was absolutely perfect, and there was a nice beat in the whole poem, the story it told ...

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Púca

    Wow, I love this, my eyes were literally glued to it till the end, and not once did I get bored, at first when little aslin smiled at her grandfather ...

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Infinity of the Night

    Wow! This is an amazing poem! I love it! It’s beautiful! The flow is amazing! The rhyming is amazing ! This poem is amazing! I loved this! I wish I ...

    Sep 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Why do you hate me?

    This poem is exactly how my brother is, and I can relate to this, really. The flow isn’t too smooth....... also, it should be you’re instead of your, and there ...

    Sep 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Elderfor - Prologue and Chapter I

    Wow! I like this chapter, and I felt a bit confused.... if the elves and ghouls have been in war for so many years, and not all the elves are ...

    Sep 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Literature Re: .

    Hi! This poem was really good, I like how you are using the same sentence every stanza, I think you could change the line ‘ the critters are multiplying.’ Into ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Chapter 1.1)

    Hi! I have not read the prologue, so I felt this a bit confusing, but that’s nothing about your writing, I really like the name...it’s a really interesting topic you ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death's Tea Party

    Hi! I’m here for a quick review.....first of all, I like, like anti-pop, like the title, very eye catching, also, your rhyming scheme is really good! Also, no grammar mistakes, ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Rosemary

    Hi! I absolutely love this short story, I felt really sad about what happened to her, nobody cared about her, but in the end I felt really happy she was ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Writers Block

    Hi! I want to leave a review. First of all, good luck on getting out of your writer’s block, I had it once too. The poem is nice but I ...

    Sep 20, 2020


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour