User avatar

rainbowcabbit

rainbowcabbit

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Elegy of Flight: Chapter Four (Bride and the Balcony)

    OMG I'm reviewing one of your works Q~Q OMG. Anyways, why must you be on the other team!? U:> WHYYYYYY? OK, I'm just kidding. To the story. I for once ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Dying To Live (Prologue)

    Blue cabbit here! The story sounds interesting so far. I love how you enforce the setting into the story, especially the dialogue. The ending really is hooking since it makes ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circle I (i-Luke)

    EEEEEEKK! I love this story :D Seriously, though, it is an amazing story already. But anyways, team blue's cabbit is here to review! First of all, I love the idea. ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Beautiful Love

    Blue cat rabbit here! And now another letter shall be reviewed. First off, the poem is beautiful. I love the feeling of defeat, and then a feeling of pride. Even ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Awake Part 1

    Finally found an A! XD YES THANK YOU! So... I really love your story. I love the concept of her whole life being just a dream. The idea is perfect ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Snowflake

    I agree with the other two guys. This story is amazing and different. I really love the enthusiasm of the main character to bringing joy to people. I can agree ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: of flesh and blood -

    That poem was amazing! I really love the ending because you made the perfect twist of suspense and irony. The imagery is amazing as I can totally see how the ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: "Too Late

    Oh my gosh this looks exactly like something my brother would write. Well, I don't really like these kinds of songs. I like how you made yourself die, that's different. ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nights of despair

    Hey! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I hope you enjoy this site. Well, I'm guessing this will be the first review you'll get, so... This poem is really intriguing ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Land Called Fear

    I agree with Bacon, AMAZING IMAGERY

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Great Pokemon Adventures! Chapter 2 Part 1: Granette the Gym Leader!

    First of all, I liked the imagery of the gymleader. I can imagine this cute little freckled girl going up to the heroes and going "I'm going to kick your ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue: Mars Blackenburg

    This is a wonderful preview to the story! The format is incredibly unique and fits the stirrings perfectly. I really like how you leave the reader in the dark just ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Warning, very graphic with swears, suicide and such!

    I love this story. Usually, I would never want to read something that mentions suicide, as the topic troubles me. This is a perfect example of how bullying is. I ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: His Last Moments

    Oh my gosh! I love your story so far. It's great that you deviated from the norm by telling the story from the grandmother's point of view. And the part ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: How To Stop Bullying for Dummies

    I really liked this story. I love how it takes a real life approach on the topic of bullying, and how the girls' reactions really fit their personality. The forshadowing ...

    Sep 14, 2013


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.