Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Soulmate

    So I'll just get right to it. An Autumn afternoon, I sat on the porch alone- When I suddenly saw you walk round the corner, In the last line, "suddenly" ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thanks and Gratitude

    Well, I'm not much for small talk, so I'll get down to it. A seasons change That brings new winds Also brings new minds. At first I thought it was ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life and Death

    This is very beautiful. Yet it is also insightful and brilliant at the same time. The wonder of human existence. A thought here, a tale there. Our knowledge passed through ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elegy for a nobody.

    I liked the style of this, but some things didn't really make sense. Andre, Andre always smiles. He covers something with those smiles. This section doesn't really flow together. It's ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: unseen

    This is a very sweet concept, and there's only one little thing I have a problem with. Love is Love to a heart that is pure. Leading the way when ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: disease

    Ahaha wow this was hilarious. I loved it. The first four lines were a bit confusing, where you say, "I'm so difficult to please, "Yet so easily diseased!" I don't ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Centrifuge (the poetry contest-edited)

    This was really good. With long poems, I usually get really bored after awhile, but I actually read through the whole thing. I'm not sure if I'm right or not, ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I've read? Don't die, my love by Lurlene McDaniel was really terrible. She's like, one of those writers that come out with cruddy books every few months, ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Writer's Inspiration

    This was great. The words you used to describe everything were just brilliant. Sorry I'm not all that good at reviewing, but this was really awesome. My favorite line was ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lie Down, Lie Down

    I agree with Knightly on the sexual front. I didn't even consider it, actually, until you pointed it out. The poem was great, and I loved the reasurance that resonated ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's Breaking Me

    It's a lovely poem, but I do have a few problems with it. I like how you mix up 3 and 4 verse stanzas, but your rythmn is off. Also, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lorelei

    Beautiful poem if you ask me Around halfway thru tho, it became a bit confusing You have the three verse stanza, and it's all by itself, stating something you already ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Call Me Suicidal

    I agree. This was good, but I mean does it really need to be so long? You have a lot in you, I bet, and you're a great poet. It ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Skyfall

    This is a very soulful poem, and I love it. There isn't much to complain about. Actually, I haven't seen a poem like this in awhile. The feel is beautiful, ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Saviour Of Dust

    This was a pretty interesting poem. Not bad, my friend, not bad. I never thought I'd like a poem like this, since old style kind of writing doesn't make much ...

    Feb 19, 2009


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy