User avatar

queerelves

queerelves

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stabbing Mannequins Is So 2005

    Hello ^^ Seb here for a review Reviewing songs most definitely isn't my strong suit, but I'll give it a shot. When I was reading this piece, I was a ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: nothing friendly, nothing pleasant

    Hello! ^^ Seb here for a review. This is a very intense piece, and I compliment you on how well you wrote about it. It must have been difficult to ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Koala's Climb

    Hello! Seb here for a review ^^ Your contribution to our lil' contest was a lot longer than mine :P I kind of coped out and made mine short. Anyways, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Part One of The Missing Ones

    Hello, Seb here for a review ^^ I liked your piece, and I'm looking forward to reading the other parts when they come out! I really enjoy the plot you're ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Solitude & Company

    Hello ^^ Seb here for a review. I really like the contrasting nature between the first half and the second half, and I love the repetition in this piece. It ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Desperation

    Hello ^^ Seb here for a review. I really love short, non-traditional poetry—like this! It strikes me as something that would resonate well as spoken-word, and I would encourage you ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Stephanie Pritchard's Life Chapter 1

    Hello ^^ As always, Seb here for a review. I don't want to go and repeat the comments that everyone else had, so I'll try to cover the points that ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Introduce to Stephanie

    Hello! Something like this isn't easy to review... but I'll give it a shot! Well, you have a good character going on here and I don't have any criticisms about ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue of The Token (please review! I plan on publishing it. See other chapters as well)

    Thanks for the review swap! ^^ Sorry it took me so long to do this, I had to help my mom with our fish tanks and then I had to ...

    May 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Untitled - Chapter 1: To whom it might concern - part 1

    Hey, Seb here for a review! I kept getting distracted when I was going to review yesterday, so I'm here to do it now :P What you have here seems ...

    Apr 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Stronger: Chapter 1

    Hey, Seb here for a review! I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this story. The plot was interesting, and I'm sure ...

    Apr 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Five

    Hey, Seb here for a review! I really like this piece, though regretfully, I haven't read the previous four chapters. But no worries, I'm planning to do that once review ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • » Re: My body cannot process it.

    Hey! I saw this posted on your wall and I figured I'd give it a look. Good decision, because I love it! I really like the symbolism in this poem, ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ordadus- Chapter One

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey, Seb here for a review! I read Ordadus' prologue, and I loved it, but I can't remember if I left a review or not. If not, I'll make sure ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ordadus- Chapter One

    Hey, Seb here for a review! I read Ordadus' prologue, and I loved it, but I can't remember if I left a review or not. If not, I'll make sure ...

    Apr 27, 2014


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda