User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Spinster-To-Be

    I thought your poem was very delightful. You wrote in rhyme and kept in up throughout the whole poem. Stanza one was great no problems. Stanza two had this line ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You Make Me Fly

    It's a really sweet (rock?) ballad. Today is Sunday, The rain keeps falling That sounds like the first verse in "Sunday Morning" by Marron 5. Just pointing it out incase. ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lonely With You

    I really liked this poem. First off, what my favorite part is. But it does help for you to hold our hand, give us an embrace. We do get lonely, ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Path (Rock)

    I have been searching for something good to review. lol. Let's see... the piece was really good. It had the rock theme going on like you said. I just wonder, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sip and Stone

    Sure it might be lyics, but to me it seems like a poem. I doen't have all the usual qualities that song lyrics are supposee to have as far as ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What's a Girl to Do?

    In your poem I could really hear the tone coming out and it was nice. The theme was cool too. when there are no more straws to grasp at, I ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Resonance Of Tears

    The poem was great! The first stanza was a powerful entrance that drags you in and makes you want to finish. I liked the figurative language with the flowers. My ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hate Loves You

    I after reading this poem is was thoughtful. Which is was great poems make you do. it is socially illicit and darkly explicit. That was my favorite line in the ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    That poem was really good. It shows that you have talent by you being able to illustrate your emotions clearly and swiftly with so few words. It shows that poems ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do you see me?

    Ha ha. Sorry about the great thing I'm eating cereal. So down to business! I really enjoyed this poem! I like the point that you kept it simple and to ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jinx

    that is the only meg cabot book i have ever read. It was actually good, which I wasn't expecting. I was reluctant because I thought it would be another stupid ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Tantalize

    I read the book from the library and i was also disipointed. The story didn't flow, the plot jumped all over the place. The story was also very predictable. if ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poop Poop

    I will say I liked the poem. It was different. It wasn't thrity pages long. It was just kinda cool. Sure at first you were kinda grossed out, but by ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    I thought this poem was very well written. It tells a complete feeling and story wothout being too long. It stays to the point. Also the poem gives you a ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Read Love Is Hell. It's a group of short stories that feature a bunch of authors. This way you will get to read five great stories and discover five new ...

    Feb 27, 2009


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14