User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry

    I never knew When I had you close How lucky I really was I really like this. Great opening line, it draws the reader in. But now as I sit ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Helpless Without My Friends

    Can’t help it I’m helpless In a world without no friends, Without no friends, without no friends I didn't like this...The first line was week and you need punctuation. Without ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: no regrets, darling

    this poem was amazing....I loved your analogies and this line was my fav... love is a bullet which pierces your heart and can never be removed. It was really powerful ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My first post, ground zero

    I have been told this dozens of times, but it lacks depth... It really was just stuff we have all heard before, which makes me have to agree with Incandescence, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    "Come to me...I am so...hungry...” the strange, melodic voice echoes through the wooden halls as the boy walks down the dark corridor. ” Okay...Good but maybe start differently.. Begin by ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: you probably laughed

    Like a robe of darkness you're hidden from me I really liked that, it was great personification... The rhyming added to the poem...You also wrote like you knew the topic, ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: HOPE

    Very good! I didn't think that I was going to like it because I usually don't like Sci-Fi stories, but it was really good. I really like the first chapter. ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Over 13: The AIM Tango

    You really did a good job on this... I liked it because it was so realistic... Also...I know from experience how on AIM things like this happen. In my experience, ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    Loved the twist ending and the story in general...Just one thing besides spelling mistakes already pointed out... [quote="A.O. Avalon"]I nod, just as I did then. His next comment rings chillingly ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Opening the Door and Inviting Him In

    She went to her kitchen, Then opened her cabinet, Grabbed her bottle of pills, She opened her mouth, And took her life anyway. I don't really get how the beginning ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [There is no justice.]

    Even though you can't really understand what they went through without going through it yourself, you really captured the sadness. I agree with someone (dont remember who...srry) that the last ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Wow...Thats what came to my mind...I def. have a strong dislike for both Paris Hilton and her sister, Nikki (a disgrace to Nikkis everywhere) but I don't think that anyone ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: School aka Prison

    The story, in my opinion has some real potential. It needs a little bit more detail and could possibly be longer. I have one real tip for him, Show, don't ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raising Mother

    I think that this was very well written. Your story was on a really hard topic and I think that you appealed to emotions very well. I think that although ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts