z

Young Writers Society



This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

by Tessitore


Even though I'm 16. *sigh*... I'm, like, corruption incarnat... or something...

But I'm just giving you guys the link to this one, since I'm not sure the moderators would be entirely pleased with my language... and since I don't know how much would be understandable through censoring.

So, here. I present you my "rant" or, rather, my b*tch about Paris Hilton...

BE ADVISED: This contains strong language, no apparent plot (or originality of any kind), suggestions and themes that are NOT o.k. for kiddies. So don't even try (or if you do, you didn't get it from me)...

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/041205_71.html

EDIT:

I re-wrote the Paris Hilton rant some months later with less cursing and more sense and--PARAGRAPHS. Oh yeah, I'm classy. Here's the link to that:

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/050317_29.html


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
1259 Reviews


Points: 18178
Reviews: 1259

Donate
Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:07 pm
Firestarter says...



Lots of unneeded swearing that I had to edit, lots of arguing, no real comments about the piece.

Bye bye thread.




User avatar
129 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 129

Donate
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:51 pm
Mattie says...



You're the one who's sounding like a b***h. Sorry, but it's true.
Like Sureal said, she does nothing that effects your daily life or you in any way. You let her though, and that's what makes you seem less of a person.




User avatar
103 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 103

Donate
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Tessitore says...



You know, some people rub me the wrong way. People that have everything and seem to not give a f**K about anyone else that has nothing. It's my pet-peeve. When I worked at a Michael's Craft Store the thing that got my blood boiling were those rich housewives that would come in and buy four hundred flippen dollars worth of paper or plastic flowers because they're bored.

Paris Hilton is bored. She's never done anything worth doing. She thrives on trying to "shock us". Now, I wrote that rant a long ass time ago and I still feel that way in some respects, but yes, I've toned down.

But just because you don't like hearing about how I don't like her doesn't mean I have to stop hating her. I do hate her. She's a slut, she's a spoiled brat, and she doesn't give a s**t about anyone.

Now, if you want to read the "Re-written Paris Hilton Rant" go to this link:

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/050317_29.html

Less cursing, more sense.

But I'm sorry, I'm not going to stop hating her. I think she's a b***h.




User avatar
129 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 129

Donate
Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:30 pm
Mattie says...



Finally! THANK YOU Sureal! Someone finally sees my point and understands!




User avatar
506 Reviews


Points: 9907
Reviews: 506

Donate
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:24 pm
Sureal says...



I find it annoying when people go on about hating someone that:

a) They have never met
b) Has never done anything to that person
and
c) Does not affect their life in the slightest


Hate her? Don't watch her.




User avatar
129 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 129

Donate
Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:42 pm
Mattie wrote a review...



If you guys hate her THAT much, stop f**king talking about her. It's not going to help anyone hearing about your pathetic life where all you can do is go on and on about how you hate Paris Hilton. She might not be your picture of perfect, but at least she's not sitting at the computer bad mouthing someone who's not there to defend themself.

EDIT:
Here's a piece of a conversation between Paris and a journalist:

I don't like people who sit on computers all day long and write about people they don't know anything about.

Her's another:

She adds, "I'm not my fault that I was born with this. (Being rich) I thank God and I'm lucky, and I help people and I give money away, and I do a lot of things for people."

"I realize I'm lucky - and people shouldn't hate me for that. They should hate me if I'm a bad person and mean to people. But I'm so sweet. I'm too nice."
(And she probably is)

You guys see what the tabloids see in her, you don't really see what her family and friends see. You totally misjudge her.




User avatar
594 Reviews


Points: 6831
Reviews: 594

Donate
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:41 am
Crysi says...



*chokes* She WHAT?! EW. She's a disgrace.




Random avatar

Points: 890
Reviews: 40

Donate
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:23 am
View Likes
Kilty says...



Do you know what I hate most about Paris Hilton? She (supposedly--does anyone believe it was really her?) wrote a book. She's a nasty vain disgrace to humanity. Anyway, you have to know how to read before you can write a book.




User avatar
148 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 148

Donate
Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:20 am
View Likes
ohhewwo says...



All I can say to that is I hope that you're feeling better in the next few days.

I'm not gonna judge Paris Hilton, just what I've seen of her, and all I know is, I hate that person.




User avatar
129 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 129

Donate
Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:35 am
Mattie wrote a review...



I can't see why you don't like Paris Hilton. How could you not? :) If you don't like her, why do you go to things that will in some way be about her or involve her like on T.V, magazines, books. Just don't pay any attention to her it if it bugs you.

As Paris Hilton would say, "That's HOT!" LOL I love that saying!




User avatar
148 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 148

Donate
Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:55 pm
ohhewwo says...



You may have over-done it, but...

That was just kick-ass! I couldn't have said it better myself. Paris Hilton is the prime example of what a woman shouldn't be.




User avatar
44 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 44

Donate
Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:24 pm
WinterGrimm says...



Actually I have seen part of the sex tape. What? I was bored. At least part of it. I don't recomend it. It was pretty boring. As if there were any other reason to hate Paris Hilton she also looks like a lousy lay.




User avatar
103 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 103

Donate
Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...



She looks better with her clothes on, lets just say...

I wish we had a show where we could watch her being torn apart by small rodents on cable T.V...

*wanders off to fantasize*

People who do nothing to improve our culture just piss me off, no matter how popular or unpopular they are...




User avatar
915 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 915

Donate
Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:22 am
View Likes
Incandescence wrote a review...



Paris Hilton...well, I didn't watch her video or anything, but I really dislike how she used it to pump her and her tv shows up. It was stupid, and I can't believe this, but that most googled thing this year was Paris Hilton. Are we a bunch of testosterone-driven dorks or what?




User avatar
162 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 162

Donate
Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:27 am
nickelpickle wrote a review...



Wow...Thats what came to my mind...I def. have a strong dislike for both Paris Hilton and her sister, Nikki (a disgrace to Nikkis everywhere) but I don't think that anyone has ever been quite so...adament about hating her. Anyone, very interesting rant...
Nikki




User avatar
44 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 44

Donate
Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:17 pm
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...



I never would have guessed. :wink:




User avatar
103 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 103

Donate
Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...



lol. I don't think I've ever seen that.

Yes, well, I was having a particularly "angry day" that day.




User avatar
44 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 44

Donate
Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:20 am
WinterGrimm wrote a review...



While I don't think my feelings are as strong as your's Tess. Paris Hilton does tend to annoy the snot out of me. Athough she wasn't bad when she appeared on Veronica Mars. But then again she played a slutty, snotty, bitch princess daughter of a multimillionaire so it wasn't really a stretch for her.





Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell