User avatar

nickelgotyourback

nickelgotyourback

  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Miserable Minutes

    I'm a 17 year old junior as well. I also feel pressured to be an adult as well and to chose classes based on the career I need to have ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: The day the Gods were dead

    By the way please don't donate points to me, because I don't care about the points and I like to write reviews for fun haha.

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: La Pumpa!

    I don%u2019t know why it made my typing look weird sorry.

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: La Pumpa!

    Anytime! I%u2019m Mormon so I don%u2019t smoke but a lot of famous people love to pose with cigarettes which encourage kids to thinks it%u2019s cool. That is so annoying!

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Perfect girl

    Awwe omge my heart that is amazing :')

    Jan 15, 2018
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Durante Vita

    Anytime. Please tell me you're continuing the story though. And sorry for such a long review I have no self control I always write too much.

    Jan 15, 2018
  • » Re: Underneath This Tall Tree

    Hey guys this is my first time publishing please don't roast this poem too bad haha. This poem to me is about feeling guilty for those who live in poverty ...

    Jan 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: An Annoying Alarm

    I relate to this on a spiritual level. Oh. my. geez. Haha good job!

    Jan 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: My Happy Mask

    I love this! I often feel like I am putting on a fake image to avoid confrontation of my problems too.

    Jan 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: Inelegant

    This is an awesome and relatable poem haha. I love that word inelegant! Even when your rhyming about not being able to come up with a poem you come up ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Coma

    To think that you only recently discovered that you enjoy writing is crazy because your writing technique seems you have a lot of past experience and sounds like an actual ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    haha omge i love u

    Jan 9, 2018


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit