User avatar

nativecatcher

nativecatcher

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed.

    Wow, this is different, I've never seen a novel like this. Are you planning on making it like this for ever on? Or is this just showing the characters that ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Her Dawn

    Actually the woman isn't a vampire, but if it's getting kind of confusing I'll try to make it more clear. I will try to post more also :lol:

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop the Masquerade Chapter One

    Loved it but again add more detail.

    May 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop the Masquerade Prolouge

    I really liked reading your first I was hesitant and skipped over, but decided to reconsider. I'm glad I did because I found it original and interesting. I would love ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Trust~Proluge

    I thought it was good as the other readers said and I agree with them. You should try to slow your pace down a bit.Also try to use more description. ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Chess Love

    No it wasn't mean it actually helped a lot. Thanks for taking time, I greatly appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life's Final Flicker

    Thanks for all your tips, and reviews they helped. :lol:

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monster

    ................Wow that was very good. No words can really describe how moving it was, and at the end it was very surprising. I loved it and you should continue with ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Thanks for all of your help!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: First Blush(Edited)

    Thank you for all of your reviews and tips I will gladly take them into consideration.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Actually I did mean to say that but if it doesn't make sense I'll change it to another insect or fly or whatever.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Thanks for helping I took your advice and made the changes!I hope it's better now and easier to understand.

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    Thanks for your critiques and tips this will help me a lot. I will edit my prologue and add more, and again THANK YOU!(P.S Durriedog you weren't nagging :lol: )

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: When He Fell

    Its was very creative and interesting. I could find nothing wrong with it, but that maybe you should describe everything a little but more. Other than that it was very ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astianna: Chapter One

    I really like this story and usually i don't really finish the story unless it is good, so your story was really good.I really liked it and it had me ...

    Feb 6, 2010


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin