User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Yes, exactly. Amanda you need to describe the character better but you have to string it out. It's a girl right? I remember reading it before but it sure sounded ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Question of Life and Death

    That is quite interesting. Um... I'm not sure how to really review on poety so I try. :? Hm... The life and death thing is a twist in my book ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ProjeKt Oath chap 1

    Howed he move from one place to another. I thought he was in a desert and the people say they found him in there forest.. Cool name. I'm never good ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Guardians" Prologue

    It's very intertaining but why is the prince friends with Mia? How did they meet? When Mia lied down it should be layed down, I think anyways. There are afew ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ProjeKt Oath prologue

    Okay, I was getting confussed with the sun god Sol. Is it a e or a she? I think once I read it was a she and the next it ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Teen Fiction

    It is cute. I have to agree, but your punctuation is a need help in. YOu might want to reread some of it too. Peices are ether sketchy or the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: magic Kisses

    All those i's need to be I's some of my friends have already lost there virginity *shiver* Scary When we got there i sat down in Starbucks pulled my top ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Veronica

    That was quite interesting. I have to say I haven't reviewed a single one in si-fi until this one. It is true not many review these but it's probable because ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1?

    3 am Three A.M. Instead I lay there looking up and thinking about our current situation. So many things to consider I thought. There was her past to think about.[quote] ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"

    Most of it is great ringo but the one you kept using at the end wasgetting old by the end of it and this is quite short. You could easily ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: --

    in self-same rhyme and cadence fair that fills this eve in June, It is quite beautiful and flows with out bumps as already said. That's all I can say about ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shiku

    100,000,000 People pretty much our whole words population.. Um.. worlds? As I walk into the house I see Axel “Axel, what are you doing to the poor Omė?” I asked ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unfair.

    Unfair People go and hang out. I can't join the fun. Wouldn't it sound better as I can't join in the fun? You already made up your mind. That just ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    is either there in the beginning to not there at all. beginning or not there at all. Okay, that was romantic! So cute. Um... the fact that Alice keeps saying ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Night

    Okay first: equivalent of a god, God Make that g big! Well as short as it is I do finally feel more sympathy for her. It almost seamed as though ...

    May 29, 2008


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes