Random avatar

misspriss

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Confused Princess

    I was kinda rushed when I made it, thank you for the feedback!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku's

    Ahhhh, that IS a bit more believable. :) (Sorry! Homeschooler over here! We don't really go by grades. :oops:)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Author reviews

    Oh! I loved The Blue Sword, I believe the author is Robin McKinley. :-)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Blade of Power

    Wow, well, I did have something to say, but Phorcys pretty much just said it, so I guess I'll have to be one of the people who clap you on ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    I agree with Phorcys, and I didn't even really hear any rhythm.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lets get free

    This certeinly needs some capitilization--I'm a capitilazation natzi :-)--capitilize Jesus.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heavens vocal cords

    This is good, but I think it would be better if you capitilized your i's. :-)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Full Spectrum

    Hehee. That's funny Claudette. :D This is pretty, but, what is it? Can you tell me?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heavens vocal cords

    It's good, but I'm not a poetry person, so I wouldn't know much about poetry, but please, PLEASE, capitalize your I's. A shrink would say that it shows lack of ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elemental chapter 1

    This is good...but you skipped over some punctuations. I suggest you read this out loud to yourself and imagine yourself being one of the characters. Where would you normally pause? ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Wow! Way to go!

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A picture

    Is this supposed to be the start of a story? The grammar and spelling is very bad, read it out loud and correct them.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Waste

    Wow! I love how you did this! It made me want to laugh. My favorite thing about it is the suprise ending, I also love how they both actually want ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: fix it

    For me, one of the most stressed parts is My brain in doubt. But the "Boxed in, Locked out, seems fine to me.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sade's Folly

    I like it! Of course, I don't know much about poetry, but I like it! :-)

    Dec 22, 2006


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice